Fox Sports

NBL back on Fox Sports News today with live sport also on 503, 506 and 507. Replays on 501, 502 and 504.

FOX SPORTS ALEXA SKILL LAUNCHES IN ALEXA SKILLS STORE

Australian sports fans can now tune into Fox Sports News live on their Amazon Echo device.

From today, Alexa users will be able to add the new Fox Sports Alexa skill to their daily routine by asking “Alexa, play the Fox Sports live stream.”

The Fox Sports Skill will deliver sports fans a live stream of Fox Sports News on their Echo device with no subscription necessary.

Customers can watch the Fox Sports Alexa skill on the Echo Spot and the all-new Echo Show or listen to the live stream on any Amazon Echo device.

You can enable the Fox Sports skill by going to: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07H7H8Z79

1 Like

I notice that Sky Sport NZ is using its own graphics for Wellington Phoenix’s A-League matches at home, beginning with last Sunday’s opening match against Newcastle Jets. Up until last season it was sharing the same A-League graphics with Fox Sports.

fox sports is showing the 1 hour hulu version of smackdown tonight - the first time i’ve seen it on fox. i can’t imaghaine they would get a big audience, especilly given the full version is on fox 8 live on tuesdays

Started a few months back. Good for those who are subscribed to Fox Sports but not FOX8.

Started a few months back. Good for those who are subscribed to Fox Sports but not FOX8.

the one flaw in that is that fox8 is in the base pack - you can’t be subscribed to fox sports wihtout havng fox 8

1 Like

You can on Foxtel Now

1 Like

Soccer Friendly - Socceroos v Korea Republic

Saturday 17 November at 7.45pm AEDT on Fox Sports 503

The Socceroos will ramp up their preparation for next year’s Asian Cup when they take on Korea Republic this weekend (Saturday, November 17)

FOX SPORTS will deliver LIVE, ad-break free during play and HD coverage of the International Friendly featuring the two finalists from the 2015 Asian Cup.

Adam Peacock will be joined by former Socceroos Kevin Muscat, Sasa Ognenovski and John Aloisi to preview all the action from 7.00pm AEDT.

The panel will be joined by Socceroos all-time leading goal scorer, Tim Cahill , ahead of his farewell match against Lebanon in Sydney on Tuesday, November 20

The attention then turns to the pitch with Simon Hill , Andy Harper and Daniel Garb bringing fans all the live action from 7.45pm AEDT.

Newcastle 500 Supercars

FOX SPORTS will deliver unprecedented coverage of the Coates Hire Newcastle 500 with Mark Skaife, Russell Ingall and Jess Yates, starting LIVE from the Driver autograph session on the ground in Newcastle with Supercars Trackside at 4.30pm AEDT on Thursday, previewing a big weekend of on-track action.

On Friday, November 23 LIVE from 11.30am AEDT, Supercars will hit the streets of Steel City for the first time, with coverage on Saturday and Sunday LIVE with no ad-breaks during racing in the season finale.

FOX SPORTS expert commentator and five-time Supercars champion, Mark Skaife, said: “Throughout the 2018 season we’ve seen these two young kiwis, McLaughlin and Van Gisbergen, representing two top teams, DJR Team Penske and Red Bull Holden Racing Team, and two top brands in a classic Holden and Ford battle.”

Coates Hire Newcastle 500
Thursday 22 November: Supercars Trackside at 4.30pm on FOX SPORTS 506
Friday 23 November: Coverage begins 11.30am on FOX SPORTS 506
Saturday 24 November: Coverage begins 9.25am, Qualifying at 11.35am, Race at 3.45pm
Sunday 25 November: Coverage begins 8.40am, Top 10 Shootout at 12.50pm, Race at 3.40pm

second time… they were there last year too.

4 Likes

Shhhh. Don’t have a go at Foxsports Supercars coverage, cause nothing beats the amazing job they do… :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

1 Like

Technically, Fox doesn’t produce their coverage - it’s done by Supercars Media

Fired up the Fox Sports Now Apple TV app this morning and got a message saying the app will be discontinued later this week and to use their iPhone apps to view content. Definitely going to decrease my viewing of Fox Sports News as I’m not going to the trouble of opening it up on my iPad to airplay to the TV.

1 Like

Fox Sports News had some issues with their background screens during Bill & Boz on Monday night!

10 Likes

Really? Vista? Goodness me

1 Like

Nah, that’s 7.

3 Likes

So it is. Carry on

Both wrong. It’s actually Windows Server 2008 R2.

3 Likes

Yeah, looks like that.

Running public network too, not even domain joined by the looks unless that was the issue.

I didn’t see it, did it crash and blue screen first or just dropped and then had the other stuff on the screen?

The show started with the incorrect background, of which I think is typically used for Full Time.

After ten minutes or so of errors it reverted to the normal Bill & Boz background!

1 Like