Fox News Channel

CNN is more left wing bias than Fox News is Right wing bias. I watch both and I genuinely find Fox News fair and balanced which also happens to be their slogan for their promos. Their news divisions reports the news, but they also have opinion shows, most notably Hannity which is fronted by Sean Hannity is bias - but he says it is, which is OK, similar to a newspaper having an opinion colum, at least he doesn’t try and act as though he is a journalist. Megyn Kelly who host the Kelly file is hated by Trump supporters. Bill O’Reilly from the factor is a conservative (IMO) but gives everyone a fair go, I watched him throughout the election season and he hammered Trump a lot (Clinton promised she would go on his show - if she felt he was bias this would not happen). There is also Brett Baeir from Special Report who is by far the most balanced news/politics show host on American television as well as Chris Wallace who is on par with Brett Baier in terms of being straight down the centre of the political spectrum, who moderated the 3rd presidential debate and received acclaim from all sides of politics as well as David Speers on Sky News here saying he was the best moderated seen throughout the presidential debates.

I think the shit that Fox News gets about being bias is unwarranted, they are very fair and balanced. The people whom say otherwise don’t watch for themselves.

1 Like

now that IS funny.

So in other words, you’re a conservative.

1 Like

Every cable news network in the US is biased one way or the other, it’s one of the frustrating things about US media.

I always love the pro-life bias of Fox News.

Because it is mixed in with women in tight tops and their legs showing.

Fox news. Where all the women are blond and look exactly the same and where all the men are in their late 40s and going grey.

CNN is more left wing bias than Fox News is Right wing bias. I watch both and I genuinely find Fox News fair and balanced which also happens to be their slogan for their promos. Their news divisions reports the news,

I think the shit that Fox News gets about being bias is unwarranted, they are very fair and balanced. The people whom say otherwise don’t watch for themselves.

LMAOOOOOOOOO - thanks for the laugh.

Watch 5 minutes of Fox and you will see how right wing it is - your take is hilarious.

i did watch it… it was so right leaning i had to choc my tv on one side to stop it falling off the table.

i don’t know what your watching but there is no chance in hell fox is fair and balanced. next you’ll be telling me the murdoch papers are also balanced…

In a general sense, I think Fox News has some really talented anchors including Megyn Kelly and Shep Smith. It’s such a mess of a channel otherwise.

3 Likes

Because Fox News totally consulted with one of the major political parties to organise questions & tell a candidate prior to a debate.

LOL

You guys don’t know much but anyway …

So Donald Trump should be pretty happy with the Fox News channel’s coverage of his Presidency for the next four years, compared to say CNN or MSNBC.

They are the number 1 cable news service in America. Now put this to bed, because the truth is, there is actual tangible evidence of CNN being left-leaning democrat bias. Ultimately, a news service can judge itself on ratings and as I said Fox News is the number 1 cable news service in America, and rated #1 on election night (CNN is #1 in the world but we are talking about political bias). That is all.

1 Like

Um, CNN weren’t responsible for the incident you’re referring to - it was one of their paid partisan commentators in Donna Brazile (before she became interim chair of the DNC) who gave members of the Clinton campaign a heads up on two occasions

If you’re going to say this, post said “actual tangible evidence” for all to see please.

CNN’s bias is toward sensationalism and laziness, to paraphrase Jon Stewart.

I have been watching FOX since the election, have found it fairly even & balanced, ok there might be a slight bias towards the Republicans, but it hasn’t be really been that bad overall.

And where did she get the questions from… LOL

Megyn Kelly has decided to leave Fox News for NBC News, her last day at Fox will be this Friday.

TV presentation is finally becoming a mainstream obsession!

O’Reilly announced he was taking a few days of R&R, (he’s not “on assignment”).

Bill O’Reilly will not return to Fox News and his number 1 rating cable news show. The show is in its 20th year and has been number 1 for the past 16 years. It will be interesting to see who replaces him.