Fox News Channel

1 Like

Fox News broadcast a totally fabricated story stating that Facebook and Instagram had reinstated Donald Trump’s accounts. The pages never went away, but Trump hasn’t been allowed to post and his ban on posting is permanent.

1 Like

What’s that slogan?

Is that the truth or did you hear it on Fox News?

1 Like

Does Miranda Divine understand irony? These trump sycophants have no shame.

1 Like
6 Likes

Tucker’s fake frown and bad hairpiece make me laugh.

3 Likes

Just to confirm this wasn’t on the actual broadcast, right? Just on the YouTube upload?

I didn’t watch the broadcast so yeah, I presume so

1 Like

So their last point of credibility has now gone. There is now no “news side” to Fox, it is 24 hour opinion programming.

4 Likes

I think it’s good Wallace has left Fox for a more reputable (compared to Fox or Newsmax for example) news company like CNN. How he lasted so long there as a credible journalist is incredible considering the bile and filth that is most of Fox’s news output.

5 Likes

I like Chris Wallace. I will watch him on. CNN.

1 Like

I’m surprised they kept him this long. He was the odd one out.

Going straight from Fox to CNN hasn’t helped with his image among those who were saying he was a “liberal” before.

Fox News is definitely an echo chamber now… which I suspect is exactly what they want.

1 Like

Wallace to replace Cuomo?

1 Like

He pretty much owned the ‘Fox News Sunday’ sub-brand. I doubt most of the regular Fox News audience would have been able to comprehend him let alone find the time to watch him on their busy sacred white christian Sundays.

2 Likes

He’s been hired to host a weekday program on CNN+ as well as contribute to the to-be-launched streaming service’s coverage of political events.

That’s allowed him to exist in his own corner separate from the rest of Fox News considering FNS is a program made for the main Fox network.

3 Likes

So they could say “SEE! We’re not biased, we have one guy presenting an opposite opinion.”

1 Like

Don’t forget they also had Shep Smith until he left for MSNBC.

Shep left for NBC News and his show airs on CNBC.

3 Likes