Fox League

Yeesh, giving off vibes of when nighttime games first came into being and they were all lit like that. Poor user experience.

4 Likes

I get AFLW temporary broadcast lighting vibes from that. Well done Sydney…

1 Like

So in NZ on the weekend I was told that they had the option of Fox or 9 broadcast but 9 was the default.

1 Like

That’s wrong. Fox is the default/ world feed. 9 is only taken at Origin/Grand finals. There was one instance of 9 being taken over Fox last year but that was due to a sponsor conflict as it was a Warriors home game and certain on-field advertising needed to be broadcast into NZ.

4 Likes

Benji Marshall has left Fox League to focus on his new role at the Wests Tigers.

4 Likes

9 was the default for them in NZ, they had to press the yellow button to switch calls. It’s been the case the last 2 years when they have played a 9 game.

They play a Nine game four times a year (Origin plus GF). I’m not sure what you’re on about because this isn’t factually correct.

How did they get the rights to something like that?

I’m not sure I was assuming because it was 9 who were the host on location or it’s a jab at fox for not taking their broadcast for warriors home games and calling from a studio, but that’d be far fetched.

They had the choice of 3
Must’ve been Sky, fox and 9

1 Like

Hannah Hollis is pregnant with a baby girl with husband Tom Lee, i found out from an article in August’s Foxtel Magazine. The baby is due in September. That means all 4 League Life girls will have had at least 1 child.

2 Likes

The upcoming NRL finals campaign will feature Byron Bay metalcore band Parkway Drive, and American rapper Jack Harlow.

Darcie McDonald made her debut as sideline reporter at today’s Newcastle-Cronulla match.

4 Likes

NRLW Dally M medallist and Sydney Roosters halfback Raecene McGregor will provide special comments for Fox League’s live broadcast of NRLW grand final.

1 Like

FOX League will have a special World Cup Preview Show on Thursday night at 7pm.

2 Likes

I wonder if they’ll use the BBC call or just take BBC with Vossy heading over there.

1 Like

Depends on if there is an actual “World Feed” or not.

Whisper is in charge of the “host” broadcast, I believe.

2 Likes

Pre-game coverage for England v Samoa with Yvonne Sampson hosting. Mick Ennis and Greg Inglis are on the panel. Jake Duke was on location in Leeds for the clash between Australia v Fiji later on Sunday morning.

1 Like

Disaster! England v Samoa Feed is gone! And has been for quite a while :frowning_with_open_mouth:

EDIT: Just came back. Down for about ten minutes

3 Likes