Fox League

Fox League and The Daily Telegraph will host the Ultimate Footy Lunch at the SCG on June 21. Tickets go on sale today.

Fox Sports has signed Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy for the rest of this NRL season. Bellamy will have his own segment Bellamy’s Bunker during Fox League’s Thursday night NRL telecast.

2 Likes

Rep Round Heats Up on Fox League

Women’s State of Origin Clash Friday Night
Pacific Tests Saturday
Denver Test Live and Exclusive Sunday Morning
Kevin Walters and Brad Fittler on NRL 360 Tonight
Mal Meninga, Justin Hodges and Petero Civoniceva on Queenslanders Only Tuesday Night
NRL 360 Special: Immortals Final Ballot Announcement Wednesday Night

FOX LEAGUE, exclusive on FOXTEL, has the most comprehensive coverage of this week’s Representative Round with a bumper line-up of shows and guests across the week.

Starting tonight (Monday), NRL 360 hosts Ben Ikin and Paul Kent cross into both camps with Maroons coach Kevin Walters and New South Wales coach Brad Fittler LIVE from 6.30pm EST.

On Tuesday fans will hear from Origin legends Mal Meninga, Justin Hodges and Petero Civoniceva and host Hannah Hollis on Queenslanders Only from 8pm EST.

The final ten nominees for this year’s Rugby League Hall of Fame induction will be revealed on a special edition of NRL 360 on Wednesday night at 6.30pm EST.

State pride goes on the line on Friday night with the inaugural women’s State of Origin clash LIVE and ad-break free during play on FOX LEAGUE.

Lara Pitt will be joined by former Origin stars Braith Anasta and Gorden Tallis to preview all the action from 7.30pm EST before Andrew Voss and former Maroons forward Corey Parker bring fans all the action from North Sydney Oval.

Rugby League fans will be treated to an international double-header on FOX LEAGUE on Saturday with Papua New Guinea taking on Fiji at 4pm EST before Samoa lock horns with a star-studded Tongan side at 7.10pm EST.

The international rugby league continues on Sunday morning with FOX LEAGUE the only destination to watch the history making test match between England and New Zealand LIVE and ad-break free during play from Denver.

FOX LEAGUE is exclusively available on Foxtel.

FOX LEAGUE REPRESENTATIVE ROUND BROADCAST DETAILS
All games LIVE, ad-break free during play and in HD on FOX LEAGUE 502 and in AEST

Friday
New South Wales v Queensland Women’s State of Origin @7.45pm LIVE

Saturday
Papua New Guinea v Fiji International @4pm LIVE
Samoa v Tonga International @7.10pm LIVE

Sunday
England v New Zealand International @6.10am LIVE and EXCLUSIVE

I wonder who’s calling the England v New Zealand match for Fox? same thing with Papua New Guinea v Fiji and Samoa v Tonga.

I believe Andrew Voss is calling Kiwis v England.

I assume it will be from the studio, since he is doing the Women’s Origin Friday Night.

I know Brenton Speed , Jamie Soward and James Hooper are going over for the game.

I thought it even could’ve been called by Sky UK or NZ?

BBC will broadcast New Zealand v England back to the UK on Saturday night local time.

Didn’t think about Speed doing it. I wonder who’ll call the Pacific tests on Saturday.

Speed, Soward and Hopper are calling as stated above.
Looks like it’s a Sky NZ production.

It has earlier been reported Andrew Voss was calling it so something changed. http://nzrl.co.nz/sky-sport-to-screen-kiwis-v-england-test-in-denver/

Glen Larmer and Daryl Halligan calling it on Sky NZ. Reckon it might be a Fox production as the graphics have referred to James Hooper, who NZ isn’t getting.

Could it be Glen Larmer and Daryl Halligan calling it instead of Speed, Soward and Hopper?

They’re calling it for Sky.

Were they in Denver?

Nope.

Jamie Soward and Brenton Speed were over in Denver according to Jamie Soward’s Twitter.

I wonder who did the two Pacific Tests for Fox then? Nine simulcast, or using Vossy or Warren Smith?

First game (PNG v Fiji) - Matt Russell, Mark Gasnier, and Steve Roach
Second game (Tonga v Samoa) - Andrew Voss, Michael Ennis, and Corey Parker

For some reason this little orange box to the left of the FOX League logo kept appearing and disappearing this afternoon during their Origin preview.

I suspect it may have been connected to other graphics that appeared to the left of it from time to time.

1 Like