Fox Footy

I understand what you’re saying but I think if they want to compete with Seven and present themselves as a proper alternative, then having 2 PBP is a better look.

3 Likes

This year’s Australian Football Hall of Fame ceremony will be shown live on Fox Footy and Kayo at 6.30pm AEST today. Jason Dunstall will be elevated to Legend status while at least six new inductees will be introduced.

The event takes place at Centrepiece at Melbourne Park.

2 Likes

Odd that the article says 6:30pm when everywhere else it says 7pm, including the tv guide and on 360 itself last night.

1 Like

One game a day (the main game) will need 2. The rest can have one.

Melbourne Centrepiece not Crown Palladium

3 Likes

Now his colleague Brad Johnson will be on the show next week (June 26).

4 Likes

And Cameron Ling was a guest on AFL 360 tonight, albeit via zoom, but that still counts, right?

3 Likes

Just read the AFL Blowtorch and noticed that Adam Papalia (who nearly exclusively calls games at Optus Stadium these days) will be calling the Sydney Swans vs Fremantle game at the SCG on Saturday.

Chances are, however, he might call it from a booth/studio in Perth as he’ll also be teaming up with Dwayne Russell for the Eagles vs Hawks match the next day (that’ll be the first match anyone else will call a match in the west this season).

2 Likes

I wonder if this is part of a wider move within Fox Footy to go back to having 2 x Play by Play per game if possible.

Last week, admittedly with a reduced number of games scheduled, seemed to have more callers on more games than usual.

1 Like

Pretty sure there was one already at some point? An Eagles game I think? May be wrong though.

Mark Howard doesn’t seem to feature and has been not commentating as often this year.

1 Like

Did the IPL cricket for a couple of months.

4 Likes

He is on holidays at the moment, he was absent from MMM last night.

2 Likes

Not a bad thing

2 Likes

these 2 were announced as part of 9’s Olympic coverage, so could be unavailable for Footy during the Olympics.

5 Likes

Not to mention Gerard Whateley is on that list as well, so he might be missing from AFL 360 during that period.

1 Like

I wonder who will cover given Kath is now in Perth?

1 Like

Huddo?

1 Like

Huddo on 360 with Robbo eh?

2 Likes

2 Likes