Fox Cricket

The way the English feed was lost suggested to me that it was a satellite feed from India. It may have been just a technical glitch as the Hindi feed was still available.

I can’t imagine any TV productions using the internet as a mechanism for distributing live content to stations around the world… I still don’t think its reliable enough for that.

1 Like

BJ, Binga and AB in the studio today.

The semi-finals of 2023 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup are set.

1st semi-final: Australia v India (Newlands) - 3pm Thursday local, 12am AEDT Friday
2nd semi-final: South Africa v England (Newlands) - 3pm Friday local, 12am AEDT Saturday

Both matches will be shown live on Fox Cricket and stream on Kayo Freebies.

5 Likes

Fox Cricket will show the WNCL final between Tasmania and South Australia live from Hobart tomorrow (Saturday), at the conclusion of the day’s play from the New Zealand-England test match. The entire WNCL match will stream live on Kayo and Cricket Australia website and app from 2pm AEDT.

3 Likes

Piss poor they can’t find any other channel to show the start.

2 Likes

Glad the former Australian Gov gave them money to show Women’s sport! :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

The three general Fox Sports channels have live sport beginning at 2pm, 2:15pm and 2:30pm AEDT so the only way to do what you’re suggesting (barring an unconventional method) is to use Fox Sports News.

2 Likes

Or they could just add the overflow sports and put them on a FS app on Iq3 and up rather then reliying on kayo.

With their current overflow channel Fox Sports More, it’s times like these that they need a Fox Sports Even More!

1 Like

I thought they had 508 as well?

They did temporarily last year while the Fox W pop up channel was on, but they shut that down once Fox W was over.

It was like that for a while but it wasn’t permanent. The 508 was only a pop up.

So it could have popped up for today?

You would think so. Really they just need a extra channel.

1 Like

Main Event could be another option rather than the ads they show during off time now, although they’d need to add it to Go/Now.

1 Like

It is just a simulcast. It is not even Fox’s broadcast.

1 Like

Yeah were you expecting anything more from Australia’s Sports Leader?

6 Likes

BJ, Mark Waugh and Brad Haddin in studio for day 1.

1 Like

I thought Waugh is in India?

1 Like

Fox Cricket seems to have secured the rights to the new Women’s Premier League competition:

How can I watch?

The WPL will be broadcast exclusively on Fox Cricket and Kayo Sports in Australia.

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/womens-premier-league-all-you-need-to-know-guide-australia-players-broadcast-details-team-news/2023-03-03

2 Likes