Footy Classified

He’ll be doing a Kane with his AirPods in.

1 Like

God that shits me - you basically have someone permanently calling in by video link - send them a proper microphone and earpeace and ship them out a proper camera/video setup rather than just Skype on an iPad or whatever they are doing now.

It’s okay for someone doing a quick throw on a news channel, but get a proper setup going when it has been happening for this long.

4 Likes

will be in 14 days after the quarantine!

Dear channel 9 please never let Tony Jones host again. Just have 3 panelist. Caroline is good enough to host in the absence of one of the boys.

3 Likes

Ohhhh I haven’t watched yet but I didn’t think Hutchy would be on with the SEN Covid situation.

2 Likes

His comments to Caroline Wilson were just inappropriate. I cannot stand the guy. I’m not the biggest Craig Hutchinson fan either but he is so much better than Tony Jones.

Tony Jones hosted last night’s show after Craig Hutchison had to pull out at the last minute due to another COVID-19 scare at his company Crocmedia.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/covid19-scare-forces-crocmedia-boss-craig-hutchison-from-footy-classified-hosting-duties/news-story/a5a07d20eb608193b843319e515c9c05

Why did they need him to host though? They should have just had the 3 or asked Ross Lyon to join.

1 Like

Meh, I didn’t mind him as host - better than Craig “Footy Class” Huchison.

I’m not a huge Craig fan but at least he doesn’t talk about wanting a one night stand with Caroline in the 90s. This is the reason I don’t watch the Sunday football show. I want more serious discussion.

I love TJ!

Was that the Puerto Rico comment? I didn’t think there was much in it but I don’t really get what he was playing at saying it? It didn’t fit any of the conversation or anything. Was so random.

2 Likes

Yeah it was just a random unnecessary comment. Fine for the Sunday footy show. It’s just not what i want from footy classified.

1 Like

Yeh agree.

Caroline Wilson and Matthew Lloyd have both tested negative

1 Like

Tony Jones hosting tonight. Eddie McGuire and Kane Cornes on the show as well. Presume Ross Lyon will join Chompers in the studio.

1 Like

I am sick of Tony Jones

1 Like

I say more TJ. More TJ!!

Why were they tested? They were on air Monday night?

They must have been. Tony Jones mentioned on Nine News Melbourne tonight that they both tested negative.

Plus the Herald Sun reports that DHHS told them to isolate.

Three of the Wednesday night regulars — Sam McClure, Caroline Wilson and Matthew Lloyd — have been banned from appearing and told to isolate at home by the Health Department.

1 Like