Footy Classified

Should be on at 7.30pm on 9Gem. But I guess Nine don’t want to divert viewers away from State of Origin.

Should be at 7pm on the main channel :wink:

1 Like

This isn’t in my Fetch EPG so assuming there wasn’t meant to be an episode at all tonight.

What about 9:55 in Adelaide?

Was wondering why it wasn’t in the schedule for tonight, yet I’m sure they mentioned Wednesday on Monday’s ep.

9Gem has French Open coverage commitments.

The program started after 10:30pm, later than the schedule update advertised.

4 Likes

Poor Ross Lyon. Looks so uncomfortable as Caro and Eddie grill him about coaching Collingwood.

The impression that I get from Ross is that he always looked relatively uncomfortable.

1 Like

He seems like he doesn’t want it as it’s a pretty big spotlight

I heard them announce towards the end of the State Of Origin that Melbourne viewers were leaving for a “special edition” of Footy Classified. Was it pretty much solely about the Collingwood coaching situation?

The show focussed on Buckley’s sacking and his potential replacements as well as the review being undertaken at Carlton.

1 Like

Yeah and that’s understandable given Eddie’s involvement at Collingwood plus a leading candidate Ross Lyon also is on Wednesday nights

1 Like

I think it was also a ‘special edition’ due to the show wasn’t meant to be on air at all last night.

4 Likes

Hutchy is away a lot of late. Sam in the main chair again last night.

1 Like

Is it something to do with the Sydney lockdown? He lives/works in Sydney every second week.

2 Likes

Oh yeh maybe.

Watching last night’s edition, they obviously moved the Final Five into the middle of the program at short notice. (when it started, I was surprised it was running so early).

Later, at the end of segment five, they said the Final Five was up next, including Eddie saying to Caro “I think you’ve decided on Collingwood and St Kilda for the final five?”.

I think Matthew nicks might have had some technical issues which resulted in some moving of segments around.

2 Likes

Randomly came across the episode title for this Wednesday’s show:

3 Likes