Footy Classified

It was mentioned on 3AW Football today that Caroline Wilson will be absent from her media commitments, including Footy Classified, for the next four weeks, because one of her daughters is getting married in Europe.

2 Likes

Footy Classified on 9 Gem tonight at 9:40 PM when Wimbledon switches to main channel.

1 Like

It’s hard for the average viewer to follow the show when its on a different channel and different time each week.

1 Like

Didn’t even air in NSW/QLD last week due to Wimbledon, not sure if tonight’s schedule changes mean it now returns in a late night slot.

I wouldn’t mind so much if they uploaded the episode to 9NOW as soon as it has aired, but it doesn’t seem to go up until the next day.

Footy Classified on Wednesday on 9Gem

Sydney, Brisbane, Darwin 11:40 pm
Melbourne, Adelaide 8:30 pm
Perth 9:20pm

3 Likes

One panelist down on the show tonight with Caro overseas (just Eddie, Lloydy and Ross).

As for Mondays show the other day, I think Sam McClure works best when he fills-in as main host for Hutchy and Eddie. It’s much harder to watch when he’s just a panelist. Very awkward watching him and Kane interacting and arguing on-air, now that it’s known Kane’s taking his job on radio.

Hutchinson AGAIN attacking Caro personally when she’s trying to make a point, rather than actually contributing to the topic. He’s so annoying at times.

1 Like

Earlier time for the finals in Melbourne.

1 Like

Update - early 9:40 pm start in Melbourne again this Wednesday.

2 Likes

Tony Jones hosting tonight.

1 Like

How did he go?

1 Like

Didn’t really add much. Just threw to the panelists.

Hutchy and Ed much more involved with the discussion.

3 Likes

Agree. He didn’t provide much. Caro ran the show. She should have just hosted.

Damo hosting tonight.

How’s he going?

Not too bad. He doesn’t dominate the conversation like Hutchy and especially Eddie do. But conversely, he doesn’t contribute much in terms of inside info.

1 Like

Sam hosting tonight.

Although I’m sure I saw Eddie do the preview earlier tonight?!

Was definitely Matthew Lloyd doing the preview on Nine News. Eddie is onboard Lindsay Fox’s birthday cruise overseas, and should be back by the second week of the finals.

2 Likes

Oh right. I didn’t see the news but thought I saw an update with Eddie. Maybe not.

Have to feel for Ross Lyons in the current environment.

2 Likes