Footy Classified

As it is after Crows v Saints, so they couldn’t pre-record it.

Another live episode tonight, after Fremantle v Geelong.
https://twitter.com/FootyonNine/status/1287678860520169472

Also:

1 Like

No FC tonight? Back to weekly?

Just for this week and next week due to live AFL matches.

2 Likes

Ahh. Interesting. Given this is one of the earliest starting ‘live’ matches.

Perhaps poor Eddie has too much going on :sweat_smile:

Just one episode of FC next week again - on Wednesday night.

3 Likes

Lots to discuss tonight! I’m looking forward to it.

With today’s news that “100% Footy” (the NRL equivalent of “Footy Classified”) now airing first at 7.30 on 9Gem from next Monday), I wonder if the same thing might happen with “Footy Classified”).

The difference is there is no NRL Monday evening matches

3 Likes

I wonder if Eddie still will be on tonight

Doubt it. Sam McClure probably in the studio.

It was mentioned this evening on the news that Eddie will still be on the program tonight.

3 Likes

He’ll be doing a Kane with his AirPods in.

1 Like

God that shits me - you basically have someone permanently calling in by video link - send them a proper microphone and earpeace and ship them out a proper camera/video setup rather than just Skype on an iPad or whatever they are doing now.

It’s okay for someone doing a quick throw on a news channel, but get a proper setup going when it has been happening for this long.

4 Likes

will be in 14 days after the quarantine!

Dear channel 9 please never let Tony Jones host again. Just have 3 panelist. Caroline is good enough to host in the absence of one of the boys.

3 Likes

Ohhhh I haven’t watched yet but I didn’t think Hutchy would be on with the SEN Covid situation.

2 Likes

His comments to Caroline Wilson were just inappropriate. I cannot stand the guy. I’m not the biggest Craig Hutchinson fan either but he is so much better than Tony Jones.

Tony Jones hosted last night’s show after Craig Hutchison had to pull out at the last minute due to another COVID-19 scare at his company Crocmedia.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/more-news/covid19-scare-forces-crocmedia-boss-craig-hutchison-from-footy-classified-hosting-duties/news-story/a5a07d20eb608193b843319e515c9c05

Why did they need him to host though? They should have just had the 3 or asked Ross Lyon to join.

1 Like