Five Bedrooms

With the good reviews, I may just give this a go.

I think the concept is good. Just a matter of if they can maintain a good quality to the scripts and acting.

2 Likes

I may have just been hearing things, but did anyone else hear one of the guys in the boardroom meeting mumble ‘pivot, pivot, pivot’? I know I heard it on House Rules last week but it sounded like it again on Five Bedrooms.

Or maybe I’m imagining it…!

It’s a joke from Friends.

2 Likes

That’s right. Lisa from House Rules said it on the weekend, and I thought I heard one of the guys say it when they had the boardroom meeting early in the show on Five Bedrooms.

Yep, it happened!

Really? Wow, so glad I didn’t dream it (and therefore look like an idiot!)!

Watched last night’s episode and thought it was terrific.

4 Likes

Five Bedrooms is getting better with each episode. Tonight’s was brilliant - the story and acting. As good or better than anything coming from overseas and much more relatable to a local audience. Hopefully the viewing numbers are there for it to get a long run, as it seems like it will not be going with conventional story lines with a a big surprise tonight.

6 Likes

It is the best Australian drama on a commercial network in a longtime. Fingers crossed word of mouth gets more people tuning in on Wednesdays and via catch up.
The writing and acting are top notch and Doris Younane is finally getting to shine in a lead role.

8 Likes

Fabulous actress who deserves this leading role to shine, she is my favourite in this cast.

5 Likes

Such a good show. I agree Doris Younane is brilliant. I actually think all five main roles have been cast perfectly. Really looking forward to seeing how these storylines grow over the next few weeks.

6 Likes

And I love how there is a different narrator and perspective each episode. Last night’s was the best.

7 Likes

Agree with all positive feedback for this show. Definitely deserves better ratings. Ten should be doing more to publicise it and promote it widely.

3 Likes

I agree. 10 have a really good product here. Combined overnight and catchup ratings are better.

1 Like

This s great show. How many episodes are there?

There are eight episodes in season 1.

I can see 10 renewing this for season 2 and 3 straight away.

3 Likes

You would hope so. Maybe they can screen it again on Ten later in the year or a multi channel and help it grow.

Every week I’m enjoying the show more and more as we learn more about the characters. I’ve said it before but the casting is absolutely spot on.

4 Likes