FIFA World Cup 2022

Really like the SBS set!

2 Likes

It is sensational. I hope the other networks are seeing the advantages of AR!

1 Like

was SBS coverage of the opening delayed because I saw people on Twitter complaining that it was

I don’t believe so…why?

If Seven Perth are so keen on virtual sets, this is the approach they should take. Semi-virtual.

6 Likes

It was like 10 minutes delayed for advertising and they also cut out the speeches. The version on SBS On Demand is an edited down version, I can’t find it online in full.

Preview Show

3 Likes

Apologising for SBS on demand problems

2 Likes

BBC commentator and former England player Alex Scott wore the OneLove armband on the field during the broadcaster’s coverage of England-Iran clash.

(Alex appeared on The Graham Norton Show alongside Taylor Swift, Bono and Eddie Redmayne. It aired on 10 last Friday night)

1 Like

OK?

ITV scorebug

2 Likes

Melbourne’s Federation Square will broadcast all three Socceroos matches live on the big screen, thanks to SBS.

5 Likes

A bit of an error with SBS having Belarus next to Belgium in Group F. Reminds me of when 7 replaced China with Chile in the 2016 Olympics

1 Like

Is it just me or is the picture quality on SBS HD terrible?

3 Likes

any reason why BBC & ITV in England have their own scorebug instead of the default FIFA provided scorebug that is used by SBS, FOX, TSN etc

1 Like

Just you

Because they can? They always like to do their own thing

Harry Kewell is analyst today on the match coverage with David Basheer on play by play. Great coverage thus far this morning.

2 Likes

Other than the goals…