Fetch TV

Should be 50 Hz

1 Like

Okay, just changed it to 50Hz. Let’s pray!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Any advice on an issue I have with all 10 and ABC channels thru the fetch box when it is windy. Perfect picture direct aerial to tv but include fetch in the picture and it’s like it’s streaming/freezing

Just sat down to watch my recording of Nine News. Couldn’t even get through the headlines before it started blacking out.

1 Like

You could try joining this Facebook group and asking there if anyone else has the problem.

1 Like

How did you record this?

I used a HDMI to AV converter i got from Jaycar and recorded the footage using a dvd recorder

3 Likes

question : iam now changing to fetch from foxtel.iam getting the mini through aussie bordband.but i have a 4k tv but not interested in sport. are the any channels in 4k ? i can swap it for the mighty but i got no idea as iam new to fetch.Please help?

1 Like

The specs say the Mighty upports UHD 3840 x 2160 resolution (4k) but I don’t know whether they have any 4k channels.

1 Like

No, there are no channels on Fetch in 4k. There are selected ondemand apps that show 4k content (eg BBC Earth, Amazon Prime). You could ‘swap’ it for a mighty, but it will cost you more. The only difference is that you can record on a mighty, whereas you can’t on a mini.

ok . so im guessing fetch is all ondemand apps based?

1 Like

Other than the FTA channels (and streaming channels (eg National Geographic, TLC, ESPN, BBC News, etc.), yes it is. From next year there will be a new OS, which is more app based:

ok i meant streaming. as i said im new to this . coming from foxtel:) btw im doing this on your recommendation foxy

1 Like

:laughing:
Enjoy! (ps the streaming channels are extra $).

i know but far cheaper then foxtel . and foxtel now. foxtel now basics is $25 and fetch streaming all of them is only $20. and are there any streaming channels in 4k??

2 Likes

Not currently, but they were meant to have one (Optus Sport Olympics 4K) for the Olympics, but that was postponed.

thank you:D and thank your for your help

I just got my fetch tv today, is there any way of deleting channels from live tv?

1 Like

On the Mighty there is, you can hide channels in the setup.

1 Like