Federal Politics

Just a reminder of the last Liberal Party Election launch. Slogan: Stable Government. :joy:

2 Likes

You know how everyone’s been focusing a lot on Victoria, what about NSW?

I recall the last election Bill Shorten doing very well, surprisingly swings, in a number of Sydney seats, especially battleground western Sydney?

I was 19 when I wrote those, so yeah of course they’re going to be less mature.

I’m sorry but it’s probably also made you ineligible to run for office too 30 years in the future once the dirt units start going through too.

1 Like

Josh Frydenburg future leader of the Liberal Party

By the same token, not everyone is equally smart. IQs vary.

Clive Palmer put two full pages ads on pages 2 and 3 in today’s The Sydney Morning Herald. Using the current SMH ad rates, including a 50% premium for being on pages 2 and 3, it would have cost him $233,481.60.

The kerning on the “Let’s get something done for a change” tagline makes me sick

Did he pay upfront? Otherwise they could be waiting years for money owed.

4 Likes

An extra trillion dollars in taxes? Where are Australian’s planning on getting that money?

Same in yesterday’s Sunday Herald Sun. Neil Mitchell reckons on radio today at least $30-40 million in spending?

Why Tony Abbott’s ‘days are numbered’:

There has been suggestions that he’s outspent Labor and Liberal by a considerable margin too

1 Like

Fed-up voters’ stinging smackdown:

3 Likes

This is getting out of hand. This is not what we want in Australian political debates.

1 Like

So a mighty scare campaign from the libs. With economists saying that only one or possibly two Labor policies actually being new taxes.

Paul Keating is brilliant.

4 Likes

And there goes the local Liberal: https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/liberal-candidate-argued-for-ban-on-gay-couples-adopting-kids/news-story/d4b437fd2c6f6d790c99632f0e4fff36