Federal Politics

Oops!

With the Libs, the bar is set so low that a commitment (election promise?) to respect women is considered ā€œnewsā€.

2 Likes

Would love to know what they said and what you asked

Full page ad from John Hewson in todayā€™s Adelaide Advertiser encouraging people to vote for the Greensā€™ Sarah Hanson Young.

Well there you have itā€¦ even former leaders of the Liberal party know their party has lurched so far to the right that they can no longer support them.

I note they let Voldemort out of witness protection and is at the liberal launch.

1 Like

Did you mean Jim Henson?

Typical. Totally disrespectful of Bob Hawkeā€™s version of the National Anthem that the Coalition didnā€™t sing the second verse noone remembers.

Hewson

Fozzie Bear is funnier.

1 Like

this is worse than ā€œif you have a go, you get a goā€

what does this even mean?

1 Like

Itā€™s nonsense.

It makes as much sense as this musical radio ad from Clive Palmer that has been played every day on probably every commercial radio station in Australia. Without the text it makes no sense at all.

Makes you wonder why anyone would vote for that party. What motivates the people that vote for Palmer? Do they have low IQs? Are they missing a chromosome? Illiterate perhaps?

Even without personal biasesā€¦ Palmer doesnā€™t actually make any sense. There are farcical non economically viable policies. Itā€™s high farce.

1 Like

So Labor copy the good policy announcement of Scott Morrison today re first home buyers. I guess thatā€™s the sincerest form of flattery.

Hmm. Not sure if you know this but we live in a democracy where people are free to vote for whoever they want without persecution. It seems a lot of people on the far left, like yourself, canā€™t comprehend this. NEWS FLASH: Not everyone thinks the same, not everyone agrees with you and shares your views. Just because of this, doesnā€™t mean you can label them names.

1 Like

Iā€™d be willing to guess people who are easily influenced by the unescapable advertising for Clive Palmerā€™s party.

As per the old saying, if you repeat something often enough people will believe it!

Instead of constantly attacking me why donā€™t you analyze the palmer rhetoric and alleged policies then and articulate why people would vote for that party? Constantly attacking what I say rather than making valid arguments based on policy. More the fool them if they vote for them.

And as I keep saying Iā€™m not on the far left. I. I vote slightly left of Centre. Iā€™m not interested in the greens or any of those weird vegan save the animals type parties.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sorry, do you want Labor to oppose it for oppositionā€™s sake? That gets no one nowhere and only strives to make the political disillusion in this country worse.

Youā€™re so blindly partisan.

6 Likes

Coming from you and your trio Leftie following. You guys make me laugh :joy:

Also, not once I said Labor should oppose it. Just stated that for them to copy, it must be a good policy. Tell me again, who is blindly partisan?