Fast Food/Takeaways and Restaurants

I just had the chicken meatballs at IKEA Marsden Park. Very bland and tasteless.

The bowl of Chips look nice though.

1 Like

Yes, the chips were fine.

1 Like

Well, you don’t go to IKEA expecting a Michelin starred meal :smiley:

@littlegezzybear- does the Canberra Airport IKEA do meals?

2 Likes

Yes it does, exactly the same as the others. The Rhodes IKEA is one I’ve never tried eating in as there are better food options in that shopping centre.

Ikea food used to be great when it was dirt cheap but that’s not really the case anymore.

I paid the best part of $20 for meatballs, green beans on the side and a bottle of coke a few weeks ago. I miss the unlimited softdrink for $1.50 or whatever it was.

Yeah it def hasn’t got better that’s for sure

I only ever go to the small section out the front - their cinnamon rolls are great.

They are right that it definitely would have been the busiest Macca’s store in Melboure and deseve compensation but that is probably going a bit overboard. You’d think they would try and open one up somewhere else along Swanston.

I would have been expecting IKEA meals to be in five different boxes and you had to put them together using a screwdriver.

2 Likes

Would be an allen key actually

2 Likes

this is why IKEA the food company shouldn’t have invested in furniture. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Surprised nobody has mentioned this bad boy yet! Anyone going to get the triple stacker from the KFC “Not So Secret” Menu?

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/kfc-launch-triple-stacker-biggest-burger-ever-secret-menu-003244473.html

1 Like

As much as l like burgers, ones that are double or triple stacked in meat are a bit of a turn off to me, because the meat just overpowers eveything else.

I like burgers that have an nice even balance of flavour and textures.

I have to say I have NEVER had a McDonalds Big Mac - I usually go for the Quarter Pounder.

I did try a Mega Mac once, and it was AWFUL.

The double bacon and beef burger is available at Hungry Jack’s but it’s too much for me.

1 Like

Does it come with a free ambulance trip to the hospital, after you have a heart Attack eating that burger?

4 Likes

…and if you don’t get a heart attack from KFC’s Triple Stacker burger, you’ll probably want a free bucket to “cleanse your system” into! :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Too expensive.

How can anyone even fit that burger in their mouth? There is nothing worse than a burger that is so big that you can’t even eat it properly.

2 Likes