Fast Food/Takeaways and Restaurants

Why?

If they’re popular for McDonald’s customers then why shouldn’t they keep it?

1 Like

I agree with the others, you haven’t said why. The only reason one can read out of your petition is that because it is popular McDonald’s should withdraw it, which doesn’t make any sense.

There are a few post mix Pepsi machines around. Murray St Mall has one. It tastes better than the bottles

2 Likes

How silly do you think people are seriously? Why the f should take down a popular product. You must lead a sad life

2 Likes

wtf

4 Likes

I read that petition and I still don’t understand it, even when fixing the spelling.

2 Likes

I want it removed because I’m sick of it HAHAHAHAHAHA

I had McDonald’s 24 nuggets for $10 at 3am this morning :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Really? They aren’t supposed to be available at that price between midnight and 5am.

I know but they still gave it to me for that price. Even at 12:30am they have still given me that price

There are a couple of petitions for McDonald’s to introduce the Japan only 48 nuggets bucket, that was available for a limited time in 2015, into the USA.

What is the reason you want them removed? Because they’re popular?

2 Likes

Hmmm, interesting.

I think because they were advertised as for a limited time but now appear to be there permanently or have no details as to when the limited time expires.

1 Like

Sounds like Maccas is giving the finger to this petition. Clearly they’re not scared by it.

2 Likes

With fries & tomato sauce?

Good point, but there are never any details about when a limited time offer expires. That’s the whole point about a limited time offer. If a company sees their limited time offer is doing well they may extend the time it is available past the (usually in-house, non-advertised) end time of that offer. Plus, it doubles as a perfectly legal, perfectly acceptable marketing tactic to get people in to try the offer before time runs out.

2 Likes

I haven’t had McDonalds nuggets for about ten years but the pictures here are making me REALLY hungry. What’s the point of getting rid of them?

I used to love Chicken McBites and was extremely disappointed when they were removed from the menu.

1 Like

What do you guys think taste better, McDonald’s McNuggets or KFC’s Nuggets?

To change topic a bit, went to Hungry Jacks today (and yes, I’ve been regretting it) but when going through Drive Thru do any other stores have them constantly saying “Is that all?” at the end of every item in a tone that sounds as though you’ve annoyed them for giving them an order. It happens at all the stores at I’ve been across Tasmania and it’s as though that’s what they’ve been trained to do but it’s really quite offputting especially when they say it before you’ve even finished saying what your first item is.

Surely it would be better to wait until the customer actually adds a pause or sounds like they’re finished before asking.

4 Likes