Family Feud

I think the reason why Ten didn’t commission many eps of All Star Family Feud is due to the fact it may harm the 6pm show. It is probably a test to see if it will. The ratings are holding up better than LLF. Ten done the right thing by adding All Star Family Feud to the schedule and it was in the right spot. At least Ten aired it after I’m A Celebrity finished. However, it should be on 7.30 Mondays and Wednesdays with Long Lost Family out from 2017.

More likely that they are just testing the waters to see whether a prime time show will be a ratings winner or not.

Since when did they let the audience groan after ordinary answers? Even good answers sometimes get a groan. Is this encouraged by producers?

IMO They should cheer for good answers and stay silent for bad ones.

They don’t groan on the US version.

Ohhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

We’re not America, mate. :stuck_out_tongue: Better to have the natural responses heard than censor them.

I’m sure they don’t censor audience reactions in America :slight_smile:

Is it a natural response? Or is there a floor guy directing the audience to clap/cheer/groan?

They probably are prompted to clap and maybe cheer but I doubt they’d be prompted to groan.

Tonight it’s Joel Creasey’s family against Chrissie Swan’s family. Next Monday it will be Team Fitzy (Ryan Fitzgerald) v Team Wippa (Michael Wipfli). Expect lots of laughs and mayhem.

I though this was All Star Family Feud, not one star.

Fitzy and Wippa lol. there goes the ratings

1 Like

They are both stars, not just one of them. I still think the duo will pull in the ratings. Surely it can’t be any worse then Shark Tank and Bondi Rescue

It can be if you’re expecting “all stars” since only two out of eight contestants are the stars.

The rest are family members and maythey will be entertaining but they’re not star and that’s the point being made here.

3 Likes

I don’t really mind the fact that stars families are in there. In fact I would have probably gone more that way with the show.

2 Likes

Why the fuck is feud still an up convert? How long does it take to switch to a native hd feed? Surely it is produced in hd. It’s been weeks now… Ten need to get their shit together

What a surprise… Defending ten again.

I’d like to see Ten News vs Nine/Seven News :stuck_out_tongue: but that would never happen

1 Like

…or maybe an episode where the Ten Eyewitness News: First At Five Sydney team are up against the Ten Eyewitness News: First At Five Melbourne team? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

How many episodes of All Star Family Feud are left? (There is still Real Housewives of Melbourne v I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here to come) Given MasterChef will take over the 7.30pm timeslot from May 1, could Ten run multiple episodes of All Star Family Feud next week to wrap up the season?

Hopefully it replaces the Modern Family repeats next Thursday (or even tomorrow if there are 3eps left).

It depends on MasterChef. Not enough time to promote the show for tomorrow night. JohnsonTV is wrong

They can’t actually. You still left some out from your post. At least 4 left, including Monday as their is KIIS v Gold still to come and Holden V Ford