Eleven - Programs and Schedules

CBS does not own Ten. Ten remains in administration.

2 Likes

CBS arenā€™t commenting on much it seems. Theyā€™re probably waiting until they have ownership all sorted. Quite matureā€¦ clearly not like that old fart Gordon and Murdoch.

8 Likes

I suspect that CBS probably donā€™t have reason to. Old fucks with money only make noise when things arenā€™t going their way, and I suspect thatā€™s exactly why Gordon is whingeing so loudly.

3 Likes

Youā€™re deluded if you think the CEO of CBS is going to be commenting on every programming decision on Ten. The CEOs of TV networks in America rarely make comments regarding their networks there, let alone their small interests in overseas companies.

As someone has said above. Ten remains in administration and it will be a while before ownership is sorted and then it will take a while to sort out some of their contracts and plans for the future. Keep calm and carry on.

7 Likes

This is all so sad.

Would Seven or Nine pick-up The Simpsons?

Itā€™d work well on 7flix (given TBBTā€™s total people and demos, plus they love repeats)? Or 9Go! (though itā€™d be harder to fit into their schedule)?

Seems Raymond is only occupying MITM slot for two days as it returns to 4pm on Wednesday and also returns to the 7pm weeknight slot on the same day.

Hi All

Please correct me if I am wrong - but almost the entire Eleven line-up is Fox distribution.

Salem, Youā€™re the Worst, The Strain, Empire, Sleepy Hollow, American Horror Story, Pitch, The Simpsons, Star, Speechless and Fresh off the Boat are all Fox distribution.

Current shows Bobā€™s Burgerā€™s and New Girl are Fox too.

This would leave Supernatural, Jane the Virgin, Crazy Ex Girlfriend and the new series No Tomorrow as the only shows left standing on Eleven.

Again, please correct if I am wrong? If not that totally decimates the entire Eleven line-up.

King of Queens, Frasier, Becker, Touched by an Angel, JAG, The Late Late Show with James Corden and Charmed are CBS though.

2 Likes

Difference being they arenā€™t really airing in primetime unlike aryan3ā€™s post.

Watching Everybody Loves Raymond 7pm last night, the aspect ratio was wrong with the screen squashed.

Not sure how that makes it to airā€¦

New show Valor from The CW premieres on Eleven Oct 16 at 8:30pm. Hopefully Supernatural follows at 9:30pm.

Speechless gone with 2 eps remaining and disappeared quick off Tenplay

Fresh off the Boat aired quickly every night of the week like they were burning it off.

Coincidence?

Alsoā€¦ Stan has the streaming rights to Supernatural Season 1 -12 this month. Who is airing Season 13?

I guess they knew the end of the contract was coming and thought they better show all the episodes before it ran out.

If that is the case how come Bobā€™s Burgers is airing an episode a week then.

FOTB airs on Foxtel first anyway i thinkā€¦

There must be different terms and conditions for different shows.

Fresh Off The Boat has gone into repeats now weeknights at 7.30pm.

1 Like

Interesting that Big Bang has disappeared from Seven - could CBS have a potential bid in with WB awaiting the TEN takeover?

2 Likes

On the topic of Big Bang Theory , who has the rights to Young Sheldon?

Or simply renew the contract for FOTB. It was suppose to be ā€œbusiness as usualā€.

Elevenā€™s schedule is all over the place.

1 Like

Itā€™s not business as usual when fox and News Corp take their bat and ball and go home and sulk. Get use to it.

1 Like

How are people expected to watch the new season of The Simpsons? No wonder FTA is dying in this country when networks canā€™t get their act together and donā€™t care about keeping their viewers informed.