Eleven - Programs and Schedules

The Simpsons is in Eleven’s schedule this Sunday 3rd September from 6:30-9:00pm.

Maybe The Simpsons is on a higher pricing tier and negotiations are more complex as it is still a current show but with 28 years of back catalogue… Who knows?

2 Likes

I know. It disappears from Monday 4 September.

It will be 6:30-7:30pm as 7:30pm-9:00pm will be Survivor simulcast.

Yeah fair enough. Could be anything I guess.

Not true at all. Its only for an hour not 2 and a half hours.

What about the 20th Century Fox film library (now shared with Nine)?

Hardly see any of them air on Ten these days.

Ten are just frequently airing their Regency deal movies.

I was just going on what is shows in various online schedules mate, including on tenplay but if that’s not the case then so be it… I’m not exactly making this up.

The Foxtel EPG for Eleven Melbourne is currently showing the following for Sunday 3rd Sept:

6.30 - 7.00pm The Simpsons S28 Ep8 - Dad Behaviour
7.00 - 7.30pm The Simpsons S28 Ep16 - Kamp Krustier
7.30 - 9.00pm The Simpsons (no episode title or description)

as it will be Survivor simulcast. Which has been mentioned here

Sifon: It will be 6:30-7:30pm as 7:30pm-9:00pm will be Survivor simulcast.

god damn they could’ve played the season in order OR they could’ve played the original Kamp Krusty before the revisit.

3 Likes

Even David at TV Tonight has no idea of The Simpsons’ demise. He seems to think repeats continue as normal?

where does he say this about The Simpsons

You are right. It seems to vanish from the schedule after this Sunday. It is very odd indeed

The Simpsons is actually listed in the Foxtel EPG again on Sunday 10 Sept from 7.30 - 9.00pm but I’m guessing this is another placeholder listing for Survivor…

Maybe Simpsons reruns cost a lot more to air than other content so they are trialling a few weeks without it to see if there is any noticeable difference in ratings. I think there’ll definitely be some backlash on social media next Wednesday night when Animation Fixation viewers tune in to see three back-to-back Futurama episodes and no Simpsons.

Simpsons gone, Speechless gone … what’s going on ? They’re both 20th Century Fox shows?

images-110

5 Likes

Eleven is repeating American Horroy Story: Coven from next Monday.

IMO they should repeat the whole American Horror Storyfranchise from the beginning, just like they have done with shows in the past.

Eleven are a mess at the moment with Salem, You’re the Worst, The Strain, Empire, Sleepy Hollow, Pitch, No Tomorrow, Star and Jane the Virgin still waiting to either begin or resume.