Eleven - Programs and Schedules

So they pulled Speechless with just 2 eps left ? I’m watching e20 online sick of Ten moving shows then dropping them … it’s disappeared completely from Tenplay too…perhaps Ten no longer has rights to it? Could it end up on Seven being an ABC-Disney distributor? Perhaps Ten no longer has it cutting costs on content deals ?

FOX made and distributed for ABC (same as Modern Family).

You’re better off watching US shows via other means these days. You could’'ve watched the final 2 episodes months ago on Hulu.

1 Like

True. Nearly everything I watch these days is via the internet.

Just seems really weird that they’ve taken Speechless off Tenplay, not even searchable wheras a show like Life in Pieces even though it’s not airing it still shows up on Tenplay but with no episodes.

So I guess you’re… speechlessless.

7 Likes

Why did I read that with the Horatio Caine sunglasses drop and WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH???

Why can’t Bob’s Burgers be on earlier. Pacific Heat is sadly just awful and reeks of Working Dog’s stale humour.

3 Likes

First of all, Pacific Heat finished its run last week. Second of all, its a bit stupidly funny.

First of all thank christ. Second of all it’s lame shit. Childish ethnic stereotypes, humour that just falls flat and overall it’s just clunky and juvenile. The animation just looks cheap and nasty too. Glad someone likes it.

Ten have literally just adjusted their programming at the last minute :open_mouth:

Who even does that?

Up until an hour ago, ALL guides had “Turbulance” (1997) at 8:30pm on Eleven.

Now suddendly, “The Fault In Our Stars” (according to both EPG & eBroadcast).

Talk about last minute panic!

it wasn’t last minute. It was there for a couple days on the schedule.

2 Likes

That’s funny, because I checked an online guide an hour ago and “Turbulance” was definitely still listed :confused:

Looks like the Sex and the City marathon has been pulled from Thursdays.

Performing poorly?

Replaced by a movie.

1 Like

A search of the guides doesn’t show any episodes on Eleven over the next week. Dropped it to save money??

1 Like

Does this mean Empire will Return?

Doubt it. Empire was rating horribly before it was taken off. Ten should probably onsell it to Foxtel.

1 Like

It appears after Sunday 3rd Sept, Eleven have dropped ALL episodes of The Simpsons.

I wonder what’s going on there?

4 Likes

Good spot and very interesting. Futurama replaces Simpsons on Animation Fixation Wednesdays which I think would be the first time Simpsons has not aired on Eleven on a Wednesday since the channel launched.

So could this mean that Ten onsold or don’t have the rights anymore?

The Simpsons has been a mainstay of Ten’s (and Eleven’s) schedule since it debuted in Australia in 1991. Losing the rights could affect the network’s demographic share.

1 Like