Eleven - Programs and Schedules

Ten actually made the same typo years ago when they had Malcolm In The Middle on the main channel, I think it was either at 6.00pm or 7.00pm. but the promos had “Malcom In The Middle”

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN TVAU

4 Likes

Yesterday

4 Likes

Are Eleven Serious? Replacing Dating Naked from Next Thursday with Four Episodes of Sex and the City and still We’re Waiting for New Girl and Empire to Begin their Seasons.

2 Likes

Had Dating Naked finished its season?

Yes Dating Naked finishes with a double episode season finale.
What he is saying is that rather than replace the show with repeats of Sex and the City, there are other shows like New Girl and Empire waiting in the wings

I Agree, Empire’s New Season will take Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Thursday Night slot come Mid-May and New Girl could expand it’s Friday Night Episode Count and play New Episodes as well as Repeats.

It definitely will? Or do you mean hopefully will?

This guy has a reputation as stating his opinion as fact so wait until there’s an official source I reckon.

Yes. I’m trying to show him the difference so maybe I need to be less subtle.

Hey, @TheStyles83 can you please only post facts as facts? Otherwise clearly state that it it’s your opinion and it’s what you hope might happen.

:wink:

I still stand by my original statement. The end board shown during Neighbours had the correct spelling.

In regards to Malcolm in the Middle?

JBar, There Just Suggestions.

@TheStyles83 Well if they’re just suggestions, then you need to say so.

People rely on this blog as a source of information and if you post that a show “will” be starting on a certain date, then you’re pissing us off when we discover it’s not true.

wot

Believe it or not. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Either “forum” or “flock of gays” is preferred over blog.

I think the collective term might be a “pride of gays” :slight_smile:

1 Like

WIN TV have replaced Malcolm in the Middle (7pm weeknights on Eleven) with Acropolis Now.

1 Like