Eleven - Programs and Schedules

That’s Tonight, Do you know when Star will Return to the Schedule? Airing sometime after 10:30 is the Most Likely Option.

No Bob’s Burgers…

If Seven can show 30 episodes of Big Bang on 7flix a week, why can’t Ten do the same with The Simpsons on Eleven? Simpsons is always in the top multichannel demos.

1 Like

FFS. Nobody is saying it’s a good thing. Anyway, how many episodes can a normal person watch in a week? Haven’t you got all the DVDs or downloads already?

if 7flix jumped off a cliff should Channel Eleven do the same? Just because something can be done doesn’t mean it should be done.

6 Likes

###Totally Wild Celebrates 25 Years.

25 Years Of Animals, Action And Adventure.

Saturday 22 July At 8.00am. Only On ELEVEN And WIN Network.

Sing Happy Birthday to Australia’s favourite ranger, Stacey, as Totally Wild celebrates a massive 25 years of children’s television on Saturday, 22 July at 8.00am, only on ELEVEN and WIN Network.

Over the past 25 years, Totally Wild has delighted children of all ages with enchanting and exciting adventures, cementing its place as one of the longest-running children’s television series in Australia. From ploughing through the ice caps of Antarctica to discovering the Katherine Gorge in the Northern Territory, Totally Wild showcases the best of Australia and the world.

In the midst of all the action, and at the helm from the very beginning, has been Totally Wild’s Ranger Stacey, who has spent 4,122 episodes educating children about creepy crawlies, cuddly natives and slimy sea creatures.

Ranger Stacey said: “Totally Wild has played a part in many people’s lives over the past 25 years. It has been a huge part of my working life, a program I’m extremely proud of. We’ve travelled far and wide to film thousands of stories that not only educate our audience, but there’s always heaps of fun along the way. This is one birthday worth celebrating!”

Network Ten Head of Children’s Programming, Cherrie Bottger, said: “We believe Totally Wild delivers a unique experience to young Australian audiences. Without the incredibly talented team who have appeared on camera, and those that have worked behind the scenes over the past 25 years, this would never have happened.”

Nurturing talent in front of the camera, Totally Wild has seen Tim Bailey, Katrina Warren and Ranger Tim pass through its ranks. Today, Ranger Stacey mentors a new crop of adventurers including Natalie Hunter, Jesse Baird, Leela Varghese, Scott Bidmead, Courtney Wilkie and Hayley Wilson.

Introducing Australian children to animals they have never seen, places they have never been and activities they have never tried, Totally Wild has weaved its way into the memory banks of a generation of Aussies – and its legacy continues today.

3 Likes

So it’s on Eleven in metro areas and WIN (the main channel) in regional areas?

1 Like

The release says

rather than WIN the station.

1 Like

Caught an ep of Totally Wild on Eleven the other morning.

Wow, it’s been too long.

I remember when shows like Saturday Disney, H2O, Lockie Leonard, Rollercoaster, etc. were all ratings hits.

Are Pip Russell & Kellyn Morris still at Ten?

Stasey Thompson is such a veteran, legendary status in kids TV!

I notice she’s a guest quizmaster on HYBPA tonight :smile:

Pip has been running a children’s tv show from the Lady Cilento Kid’s hospital here in Brisbane called ‘Juiced TV’ for the last few years. It’s made by the sick children and is broadcast all through the hospital and online with plans for further expansions into interstate and other hospitals in the near future.

Kellyn finished up with Ten around the end of March this year, I believe she took some time off for travelling and is doing a little bit of freelance work.

Former presenter and backup weather man Duane Strauss is also now a producer for Channel 7’s weekend Saturday lifestyle show ‘The Great Day Out’.

1 Like

Saturday’s special

With animals involved, plenty od opportunity for bloopers

2 Likes

At least try to spell the legendary veteran’s name correctly.

12 Likes

Is it me or did Eleven just schedule another episode of Sex and the City for Thursday nights. Which in turn, if so puts Star out of the schedule

Is there 4 or 5? My online guide still says 4 then Star but who knows with Ten lately!?

From the online guides I have looked at, it shows 5 episodes

Change for Sat:
11pm Speechless out, a New Girl repeat in.

Good grief, why would they change something at 11.00 on a Saturday night. So instead of 3 viewers they might get 4… or maybe 2… :thinking:

4 Likes

Makes no sense. Unless it’s due to costs.

1 Like

Pretty sure Speechless finished its run.

Speechless is a 23 ep season. We had episode 21 on last week. Two episodes left. Clearly doing themselves lots of favours at the minute are Network Ten…

2 Likes