Disney+

Yeah sorry was on my phone thought I linked what David posted.

It has no mention of it here

https://www.disney.com.au/news/what-to-watch-on-disney-plus-september-2022-watchlist

And it is not on now so I take it perhaps it is is NZ or that info was wrong . I emailed the guy from that news site to see where they got it from.

1 Like

What’s weird is King of the Hill: Season 1 | Where to watch streaming and online in Australia | Flicks lists the same info about it coming out today but there’s no official listings anywhere.

1 Like

I was on Disney Plus to check, King of the Hill is definitely not there! I stand by my word.

2 Likes

Agreed, that’s why I am hesitant to say that Disney + is a decent service just yet, I’m not a marvel or star wars fan though. I would have thought the back catalogue would be far more extensive considering the production companies involved and there is a lot of filler that consists of 1-2 season wonders that were on ABC in the mid 2000’s.

2 Likes

I got response from the guy who wrote that article about King of the Hill he basically said looks like the show has been delayed which happens sometimes.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the American Dancing with the Stars will be available on Disney+ in Australia?

1 Like

That doesn’t feel like a fair statement in my mind. I’d say Disney+ bang for buck is excellent and there is a rich catalogue of content in the library. Though I agree that alot of the touchstone and even older Disney content isn’t there - I wanted to watch Jungle2Jungle with my kid the other day as I had fond memories of it as a kid but it isn’t available…there are many other examples.

1 Like

Didn’t think that one would end up there given it’s aged like milk around stereotypes etc but it seems to be in other markets.

King of The Hill coming October 5 according to an official email from Disney +.

4 Likes

Now they just need to get The Wonder Years… which i think is on Hulu in the US?

The new one?

1 Like

No sorry I meant the old one .

1 Like
1 Like

They mustn’t have been happy with the new guy, so went back to what they had, on a fat contract no doubt to bring him back for two more years.

The first two episodes of Criminal Minds revival (full name Criminal Minds: Evolution) dropped on Disney+ today. Following the premiere, new episodes will stream weekly exclusively on Disney+, with a mid-season finale on December 16. The season will then return on January 13 next year with all-new episodes dropping weekly through the finale on February 10.

Even with the price increase it is only $11.66 a month if you pay annually.