Disney+

Season 4 of the Black-Ish Spin-off Grown-Ish premiered in the States today and I was Wondering it’ll be on Disney Plus Exclusively???

1 Like

Remember, Agents of SHIELD did alternate timelines and “what if” scenarios first! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m still excited for What If…? though!

Loki’s opening episode racked up a huge 731 million minutes of viewing time.

The numbers for Loki’s premiere blow the figures for the first episodes of The Falcon and the Winter Solider and WandaVision out of the water, with the earlier Avengers spin-off series clocking up 495m minutes and 434m minutes, respectively.

UPDATE 15/7: Loki was renewed for a second season yesterday.

According to Disney’s note, Black Widow grossed more than $60 million on Disney+ Premier Access — subscribers had to pay an extra $30 to watch the Scarlett Johansson movie.
Black Widow earned $6.14 million at the Australian box office in its first week, even though all cinemas in Sydney, Wollongong and Central Coast are closed due to COVID lockdown. The Australian numbers who subscribed to the movie via Disney+ Premier Access are not available.

UPDATE 30/7: Scarlett Johansson is suing The Walt Disney Company for US$50 million, claiming the day and date release of Black Widow on Disney+ was a breach of her contract.

1 Like

3 Likes

https://screenqueensland.com.au/sq-news/latest-news/epic-disney-sci-fi-adventure-series-nautilus-sets-sail-for-queensland/

The Palaszczuk Government and Screen Queensland today announced Disney+ will film its brand new live-action sci-fi adventure original series Nautilus at Village Roadshow Studios and surrounding Gold Coast locations from early next year.

The ten-part series, based on Jules Verne’s classic novel 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea, will chart the never-before-told origin story of Captain Nemo and his legendary submarine, The Nautilus .

3 Likes

Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian – Making of the Season 2 Finale premieres tonight.

1 Like

Is anyone watching Love, Victor. I’ll be done with Season 2 tonight and just such a good show. All the feels.

2 Likes

I have watched season 1 but I still need to watch season 2

Oh man, Season 2 is so good, get onto it. I think at this stage (with 2 eps to go, which I will watch tonight) that Season 2 is just as strong if not stronger than Season 1.

2 Likes

Was Season 3 of 8 Simple Rules made with a different production company, only Season 1 and 2 are there.

It will be more like Disney+ night for us due to the time differences between Australia and the U.S.A

1 Like

Anyone know if the new Greys Anatomy season will land on Disney+ this Friday? (Weekly drops) It’s not in the articles I’ve read of what is coming in October :unamused:

29 December premiere.

2 Likes
1 Like

And this is exactly what they did lol.

1 Like

Anyone know where Greys Anatomy is? Why aren’t Disney airing the new season?

EDIT: Launching October 20 - annoying, why so many weeks after the US…