Disney+

Don’t apologise, haha. Even I make spelling/grammer mistakes on a daily basis :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Was just poking fun. Good taste!

Have you cleared your schedule to work your way through the Star catalogue, Sully?

2 Likes

Is that for Australia ? Doesn’t mention Star and at the end doesn’t mention it either?

1 Like

Season 19 Ep 1 of Family Guy is up that’s it … Just weird - got an email that a new season was up but only seeing “Stewies First Word” maybe they’re gonna add an episode a week or something who knows.

Until they are all up and next day like Hulu, I’ll stick to that.

1 Like

Same… it’s frustrating… Greys on disney+ is still 3 eps behind yet I’m up to date on Hulu… I don’t get why they wouldn’t just bulk drop what’s available then move to weekly drops as new eps air.

3 Likes

Do you think when rights expire Disney is gonna take back all of Family Guy, Good Trouble, The Fosters, Switched at Birth etc from Stan?. Pretty much any ABC /Freeform title.

Season 17 of Family Guy isn’t on Stan or Disney+.

1 Like

Same here. Wanted to binge watch Love Victor, but Disney+ are only adding one episode a week (normally on Friday’s I think), despite the fact all episodes dropped in the U.S at a once a year ago.

Really does kill the mood and anticipation for the show. Was kind of the same as me in 2019 with The Morning Show on AppleTV+.

1 Like

It’s supposed to keep you subscribed lol.

Understand that from a business perspective, but from a consumer/viewer perspective, it’s totally unnecessary IMO, particularly since they are dropping all episodes at once in the U.S, and Netflix are well known for dropping complete seasons at once.

2 Likes

Marvel: So we’ve cast Evan Peters in WandaVision.
Fans: HELL YEAH HE’S GONNA BE FOX QUICKSILVER!
Marvel: massive bong rip Lol nope. Also, remember what we did with The Mandarin?
Fans: …

I didn’t know you could set spoilers like that. Nice touch.

And hey look, I can do it now too.

2 Likes

Well I won’t be in such a hurry to see episode 2.
The first episode dragged on… based on that, it looks like the series needs some more aggressive editing.

First episodes are always sluggish, they’ve got to introduce the story and the character’s motivations for the season. It’ll probably get better as the series goes on.

3 Likes

Yeah I know, but even considering that it still seemed to drag on unnecessarily. It reminds me of the US version of House of Cards; I watched the 1st season and it was so long just because Netflix told the makers they had a deal for a certain number of episodes, so they stretched it out.