Digital Radio - Content

Won’t be missed in Perth. You can’t miss what you never had!

2 Likes

I’d say the vast majority of metal fans wouldn’t touch anything Triple M related with a barge pole, hence it won’t be missed by many.

3 Likes

Hard N Heavy’s still around on LISTNR Though, so it’s Hardly a Loss.

3 Likes

Yes, hardly a loss, but some will still take the news heavily :grin:

5 Likes

Is there a reason why ABC News Radio doesn’t broadcast parliament?

Should there be an ABC Parliament station like there is ABC Sport?

6 Likes

because they don’t have to. they only have to on analogue.

if anything there should be a parliament mux with the house, the senate and committee rooms broadcast.

6 Likes

SBS Radio 3 and the BBC World Service has been replaced with SBS Football 2.

7 Likes

The music has been great, from the test music to the world music played now.

7 Likes

It was announced today Natarsha Belling would be the newsreader on the new Triple M Sydney breakfast show next year with Mick Molloy and Mark Geyer. Will Tarsh continue to be part of Australia Today with Steve Price? (Mick and MG is from 5.30am to 9am, and Australia Today starts at 9am)

4 Likes

Mick Molloy with Mark Geyer? Very interesting pairing with very different sports personas.

Re Natarsha, at least we’ll never really know if she was surprised to be on air on radio :grin: But seriously, she’s a good newsreader otherwise, can’t see that she’ll still be on Australia Today as well.

3 Likes

Australia Today was cut back to just 9-11am a few months back

3 Likes

Well then. Can Natarsha read the news on two shows back to back?

3 Likes

I know it’s not digital, but the only decent dance station in Australia has to be Raw FM.

2 Likes

I like RawFM, but Fresh927, Radio Metro and Kiss FM also do a good job.

It be good to see an interdependent operator on DAB+ like Raw FM, Kiss FM (Or Starter FM :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:) on DAB+. there currently is to much over manufactured cookie cutter commercial stations on there at the moment.

iHeartRadio Dance would be a good addition as well.

6 Likes

I like Raw but it’s gotten a bit stale of late and have found myself listening more to BBC Radio 1 Dance.

Agreed, why this isn’t a DAB station is beyond me.

2 Likes

Better than Cada against Radio Metro for Gold Coast digital radio.

4 Likes

Kiss FM dance music Australia in Melbourne is good too (sounds best on the app or live stream you can hear it in stereo).

2 Likes

I have the BBC stations programmed in on my IPTV app on my Apple TV. The dance station has been pretty good the times I have tuned in.

4 Likes

Disrupt radio is now appearing on DAB+ in Sydney. No talk, just very soft background music.

4 Likes

MMM’s “Hard N Heavy” has been added on the Gold Coast.

6 Likes