Deal or No Deal

The amendments for 10 Bold and 10 Peach only came through today for tonight and subsequent nights. So yes online guides would take a moment to catch up.

I think the time is right to end the simulcast, given the show had had a month to settle in.

Damn tonight’s contestant was very unlucky. Should’ve left his mate with case number 1 till the end as he then would’ve taken home $20,000.

Oh man, tonight’s Deal!

What a ripper ending!

1 Like

Biggest audience since launch yesterday.

9 Likes

Very healthy boost for the show, glad to see it continuing to improve.

2 Likes

Is Project any higher? If not it shows its a dead format

Jos Hazleton Could’ve been the First Person to Walk Away $100,000 Richer because he had it all the Way Through with Briefcase #9. With 50c at the Top End of the Left-Hand Side of the Board and the Top Prize on the Bottom End on the Right-Hand Side of the Board.

But Not to Be though that Jos Hazleton Struck a Deal with the Banker for $50,001 which is Life-Changing for Himself.

2 Likes

It was better to be safe than sorry though

Not necessarily - the Project is polarising, so you’ve got to factor that in! I’d say they switch back to 7/9 for the sport/weather/recap of news.

Very healthy ratings for DoND and the game show genre is alive and well in this country.

Sorta gives a good sign for Wheel of Fortune coming later this year. Aussies liking the game show format.

1 Like

I watched the 32nd episode and there was a Megaguess!

$500 mega guess

Was it up or not?

If it can’t build on those results it needs to be flipped.

1 Like

And the return of the 2003-2013 bank offer siren

What’s next? the return of The Supercase? the return of Double Or Nothing? and the return of Chance?

I’m sure those features will gradually make a return

You can’t blame Deal or No Deal for the Project which skews very left and is polarising, which would no doubt cause at least 50% of viewers to switch elsewhere. So they don’t have much audience to capitalise on anyway.

DND is a fun program, it should be leading into a proper news bulletin or program, maybe even a hit sitcom.