CRAM

I tried this show again last night its just too confusing, hard to follow and a bit repetitive. Wanted to like it but couldn’t.

Even when it’s repetitive, it’s confusing to you?

1 Like

Yep. I think its that I lose interest and can’t keep up with it all. The segments are repetitive and the segment is confusing to the viewer.

I agree it’s repetitive and it’s easy to lose interest. They needed to have a mix of different game formats like Spicks and Specks did.

1 Like

Can Dave, Nat, Nikki and Heath CRAM?

Tonight At 7.30pm

Hitting the buzzers tonight are comedians Dave Hughes and Heath Franklin, alongside Australian actresses Natalie Bassingthwaighte and Nikki Osbourne. The two teams are led by CRAM team captains Dilruk Jayashina and Virginia Gay.

1 Like

Jimeoin and Chrissie Swan will be starring in Cram Episode 4.

2 Likes

Can Chrissie, Jimeon, Rhys and Anne CRAM?

Tonight At 7.30pm

Get ready to recall with TEN’s funny and fast-paced game show CRAM tonight at 7.30pm, only on TEN and WIN Network.

Over a hilariously entertaining hour, TV Week Gold Logie nominee, children’s book author and star of The Project, Pete Helliar, guides two teams of comedians and celebrities as they test their memories across various topics including teeth, telephones, school, vampires and Hollywood.

Hitting the buzzers tonight are comedians Jimeon and Rhys Nicholson, alongside funny ladies Chrissie Swan and Anne Edmonds. The two teams are led by CRAM team captains Dilruk Jayashina and Virginia Gay.

Divided into two teams of three, the comedians and celebrities will attempt to recollect all the facts in a variety of quick videos. The team that recalls the most facts is the winner.

The show will air on Wednesday and Thursday next week and the week after.

Getting it done quicker?

Just want to finish it off in ratings season. If it comes Back Next year it should have some big tweaks.

Cramming it in? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Chrissie Swan :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The final episode of Cram will be on the 14 Dec. Repeats of Cram will be played during the Christmas and New Year break.

1 Like

CRAM has been nominated for the Best Studio Gameshow Format at the 2018 International Format Awards.The winners will be announced at the International Format Awards Gala Dinner, which takes place at ClubC21 on Saturday April 7 during MipFormats.