Code 1: Minute by Minute

Sad investigative journalism on commercial networks are bumped for reruns or classic clips.

1 Like

Synopsis for the episode (90 minutes)

In 2002 Bali nightclubs were bombed killing 88 Australians. Three years later terrorists bombed restaurants killing another 20 people. Stories of survival told by first responders & eyewitnesses.

Having been pulled from schedule once, it will now air on Wednesday, May 31 at 7.30pm.

1 Like

SOO night? On the surface seems a waste, though I guess a filler already moved once anyway. A Victorian story, so could attract a crowd/competitive at least share wise (along with Seven News) from those markets, a match went as low as just 100k-odd metro a year or two back. Also for Adelaide and Perth. But expect a minimal turn-out from Nsw or Qld markets against Origin.

1 Like
1 Like

Wait so has season two ended?

Code 1: Minute By Minute The Sydney To Hobart Yacht Race

Thursday 30 November 7:30 PM

Shortly after the commencement of the annual Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race, a ‘super cell’ storm stirred up massive seas in the Bass Strait. Thirty aircraft took part in the rescue operation.

1 Like

Is this season 3 or more of season 2?

1 Like

Season 2 episode 4

1 Like

I’m guessing probably no season 3?

Seven did tell me that unfortunately the show will not return. They really liked the show, hence giving it a second shot with season 2. Very well made. Just for some reason, it didn’t resonate with viewers.

1 Like

Its actually a good show. A shame that there will be no more seasons (for the time being). It was well made, and the timeline of events of each episode was executed nicely. A shame that the ratings weren’t the best though.

2 Likes

If they liked the show so much why hide it behind horrible scheduling choices?

2 Likes