Classic TV Listings

I don’t think so, It ended up on Eleven at some point when 10 still had its output deal with Fox but even then I don’t know if the latter portions of the series aired on FTA.

2 Likes

Criticism:
The Office should have aired in between Jamie and Fast and Furious 2, rather than after the movie.

2 Likes

Pretty sure they did, I remember watching it on school holidays etc in that timeslot, but they probably finished the series a few years behind the US.

2 Likes

Today’s TV: 24 December 2008, Perth
Source: The west Australian

3 Likes

Yeah after 10HD had it

1 Like

I would put Prison Break before The Unit.

2 Likes

Today’s TV: 24 December 2009, Perth
Source: The West Australian

quite a heavy movie schedule from TEN here.

3 Likes

I mean who didn’t want to watch a Christmas movie with Tony Danza.

1 Like

"Shrek the Halls’ was a mainstay on Nine in the late 2000s.

3 Likes

I think that was the first time Ten aired an episode of The Simpsons outside of primetime. I recall a discussion on the old forum about it.

5 Likes

Today’s TV: 25 December 2009, Perth, WA

I noticed that Channel 10 had the 5pm news being shortened to 30 minutes where it came from Sydney studios. As well, Channel 10 also aired a 9am Summertime on Christmas Day for the 4th straight year in a row.

3 Likes

Today’s TV: 26.12.1962, Melbourne

Source: TV Times

3 Likes

Today’s TV: 26 December 2006, Perth
Source: THe WEst Australian

I noticed that Channel 10 brought back The Ellen DeGeneres Show, though this show aired at an earlier time at 6:00AM.
As well, Channel 9 broadcasted the 4th Ashes Test between Australia and England at the MCG. ON that day, Shane Warne took his 700th Test Wicket in front of 90 000 people at his home ground. At 4:30PM, Nine would show the highlights of the Day 1 of Fourth Ashes Test, while WIN would head off to TEN News at 5.
Interesting to see Comedy Inc on Boxing Day.

3 Likes

Noel Gallagher of Oasis is playing Live at the Chapel?

1 Like

Today’s TV: 26 December 2007, Perth

3 Likes

Play School at 3pm?? wasn’t it always 3:30 since the late 90s?

1 Like

I could be wrong but I think it was 3pm. I was on the east coast though.

1 Like

I think they changed it when they decided to play Sesame Street in the mornings only

i grew up in Melbourne and it was always 3:30 after the late 90s i remember it well because in high school i used to watch the Who Dares Wins reruns instead in years 7-9

1 Like

Todays TV: 27 December 2004, Perth

4 Likes