Today’s TV: 20 May 2010, Perth
Source: The West Australian

3 Likes

Today’s TV: 21.5.1978, Melbourne

Source: TV Scene

3 Likes

Today’s TV: 22 May 2006, Perth

I noticed on the WIN Guide, they put in the 4:30 Afternoon News, while on Nine Perth they showed Entertainment Tonight at 4:30pm. Back then, Nine Afternoon News was launched in 2004, although Nine Perth opted not to screen the Afternoon News. I wondered why it was the case.

4 Likes

probably because WIN ran Ten News (on delay) at 5.30

3 Likes

Today’s TV: 22 May 2007, Perth
Source: The West AUstralian

Quite a heavy Channel 10 schedule on WIN TV especially with Big Brother and Law & Order SVU.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: TV Magazines (not TV Week)

Today’s TV: 28.5.1973, Sydney, Wollongong, Newcastle, Canberra, Central West/Dubbo

Source: TV Week

3 Likes

Today’s TV: 29 May 2006, Perth

2 Likes

Today’s TV: 1.6.1986, Sydney

The FIFA World Cup begins in Mexico, with the Opening Ceremony and first match broadcast on ABC.

Ongoing match coverage is split between ABC and SBS.

5 Likes

Today’s TV: 1 June 2006, Perth

3 Likes

That TEN Eyewitness News ad… that reminded me… when I was young and naive (or even more naive than I am now!), I used to think TEN Eyewitness News meant that if no one actually SAW it, they couldnt report on it (eg. maybe a murder or a crash).

8 Likes

oh good i’m not the only person who thought that when i first saw the name lol

2 Likes

Today’s TV: 2 June 2006, Perth
Source: The West AUstralian

3 Likes

That was the Night on Wheel of Fortune Australia with Larry Emdur and Laura Csortan where New Champion Mayyuk missed out on the Mitsubishi Colt LS Hatchback Valued at $18,990 Including On-Road Costs for Failing to Solve a Phrase which was (You Can’t Get Blood Out Of a Stone).

4 Likes

Today’s TV: 3.6.1960, Melbourne

Source: TV Times

5 Likes

Sunday 12 March, 2006 - Melbourne

7 Likes

The Einstein Factor was a great little gem for the ABC on Sundays. Peter Berner was a great host. The Chase’s Matt Parkinson was a regular adjudicator on the show too.

10’s Australia’s Brainiest (Specials) was a good show too. A bit of fun.

Funny seeing the kid’s programs on early Sunday mornings on Seven and Nine. Long gone are those days with the multi-channels…

4 Likes

Todays TV: 6 June 2006, Perth

4 Likes

6 June 1999, Sydney
Source: Sun Herald

Delayed coverage of the French Open Women’s singles final on Nine due to their coverage of the Cricket World Cup.

SBS showing a movie from 1922.

6 Likes

Home Improvement

Drama series

Tim uses his hammer to settle some debts. Wilson dabbles in peyote and has a crushing epiphany through the slats of the fence.

6 Likes