Christchurch Mosques Terror Attack - Coverage

She may be but she didn’t appear on air and hasn’t filed a story yet. Could she be there producing?

Good effort for ten to have 3 senior reporters there.

1 Like

4 Likes

I didn’t catch this first time around but Newshub had 6pm intro. I thought the shots were great.

Video Courtesy of Arrow TV

5 Likes

3 Likes

Ruth Wynn Williams is also in Christchurch for Nine, probably producing coverage. She attended the court hearing today.

1 Like

Teegan Dolling has also flown to Christchurch to report for Seven News Melbourne.

1 Like

Seven have also sent Teegan Dolling from Melbourne.

1 Like

After crossing to Hugh, he has been handling the crosses.

Cross to Grafton

4 Likes

SA News

SBS

4 Likes

ABC

2 Likes

Mazoe Ford and Barbara Miller reporting from Christchurch for ABC News.

Yes Ruth is the producer.

1 Like

10 News First Perth

9 Likes

The shot with the three reporters on screens is outstanding.

17 Likes

Here is tonight’s Seven News Sydney bulletin with Mark Ferguson in Christchurch

3 Likes

I’'m presuming the Perth lineup compared to the National lineup wasn’t that different, what with all the Christchurch coverage?

1 Like

See, it can be done.

4 Likes

THIS is what we SHOULD be projecting onto the Opera House. Positive messages, local artistry, memorials to tragedy, etc. Goodbye Alan Jones…

7 Likes

It is genuinely beautiful to see for our lil ol’ New Zealand. Hate will not rise above the love being circulated in every pocket of the world.

Coverage today has again proven respectful, calculated and comprehensive. Both NZ networks planned an array of reports accordingly, using time from the breakfast specials till tonight’s extended evening bulletins.

Special mention to Lisa Owen and the Checkpoint team from RNZ for their efforts, with quite a small team - managing to cover all the key areas needed for this extensive event.

Journalists are picking up touching; heartfelt moments that highlight the beauty of humanity and the beauty of a united Ōtautahi Christchurch :heart:

Continue to stay safe and check up on one another y’all.

9 Likes

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: International Politics (non-USA)