Channel Nine On-Air Presentation 2008-2009

Just wanted to ask, did Imparja use this package too?

Yes they did. Although they never used any special idents like the Wall-E one above.

imparja_2008-Ident-3a.wmv -_00001 imparja_2008-Ident-2a.wmv -_00001 imparja_2008-Signpost-TaraBrown.wmv -_00001
imparja_2008-Promo-MPU.wmv -_00001 imparja_2008-Promo-Wipeout.wmv -_00001 imparja_2008-Promo-AntRoadshow.wmv -_00001

5 Likes

With this channel 9 package, did they use another variant of this package or is it just the one.

Channel Nine Adelaide - 17/5/2008

Idents:
Adelaide

Barossa

PRG:

Watermark:

Movie Break Bumper:

Promo Endtags:

7 Likes

That “Barossa” Ident is more proof of how ridiculous the dotless Nine logo was during this era of presentation on the then-WIN owned Adelaide & Perth stations. I mean, it probably would’ve been a really good one if NWS was allowed to use the proper logo the East Coast (and Darwin) Nine stations had!

8 Likes

From Karen Tan’s YouTube upload of the final Sunday (which appeared to be some form of off-air recording from the Nine Sydney digital channel), some screencaps of Promo Endtags and a Special “McLeod’s Daughters: The Final Season” Lineup for 3/8/2008:

Going by some of the programs being promoted here, I can understand why Nine didn’t rate that well back in 2008! :open_mouth:

10 Likes

I really liked this package. It was a good “undoing” of the dotless era (for the east coast Nine stations anyway). Fresh, nice colours, good amount of glossy 3d but not too much, and a catchy slogan.

8 Likes

Didnt they win like half the year and only narrowly lose to Seven?

1 Like

Channel Nine Perth - 24/11/2008

7 Likes

We <3 TV launched in summer 2007/08 last with the Nine Cube logo and the first with the dots reinstated

1 Like

I think this is probably one of my favourite packages, after the 2012 and 2004.

Also, is the Perth and Adelaide dotty-less package better than dotty or not? (Someone make a poll)

It really makes me wonder why WIN at the time, didn’t use there own brand for that period?

The New Cars which were on Offer on the Short-Lived Revamp of The Million Dollar Wheel of Fortune with Tim Campbell and Kelly Landry courtesy of Kia Motors which were:

1. Kia Rondo7 Recreational People-Mover / $32,606 / (Monday May 26th - Friday May 30th)
  2. Kia Sportage City-Sized SUV / $31,055 / (Monday June 2nd - Friday June 6th)
  3. Kia Magentis LX Sedan / $29,100 / (Monday June 9th - Friday June 13th)
  4. Kia Carnival People-Mover / $40,240 / (Monday June 26th - Tuesday June 27th During Celebrity Edition)

So what do you think of the 4 Kia Motor Vehicles that are on offer every weeknight from 5:30PM on Channel 9 with Tim Campbell and Kelly Landry?

From May 2008:

Lineup:

Sponsor billboard:

PG Classification warning:

Promos:

PRG:

5 Likes

This was when Nine was beginning to recover in the ratings after the disaster that was 2007 with just 2 weeks out or 40 won.

taken from Hi-5 recorded off Nine Sydney - 7th July 2008

1 Like

Channel Nine Brisbane - Monday 13/10/2008

The Mentalist Themed Lineup:

Sponsor:

Now/Next PRG:

Back Soon:

Promo Endtags:

3 Likes