Celebrity Name Game

Thursday’s episode timed for the 2nd episode of Emmylou Loves on 10 Peach later that night.

Tuesday’s episode timed to coincide with KAK’s next foot in mouth moment due on Studio 10 Wednesday.

7 Likes

Next week-

Monday- Beau Ryan & Rob Shehadie
Tuesday- Angela Bishop & Dave Thornton
Wednesday- Dilruk Jayasinha & Annie Maynard
Thursday- Anthony Mundine & Anthony ‘Lehmo’ Lehmann
Friday- Kate McCartney & Jane Hall

2 Likes

Next week-

Monday- Shannon Noll & Peter Rowsthorn
Tuesday- Charlie Pickering & Sarah Harris
Wednesday- Stephanie Rice & Tahir
Thursday- Benita Collings & George Spartel
Friday- Anna Poliviou & Sashi Cheliah

Moved to 10Bold from this Monday.

2 Likes

Makes sense since Judge Judy repeats really weren’t cutting it, but would’ve thought the audience for this show would’ve been more suited to 10 Peach leading into Neighbours.

2 Likes

What is airing at 6pm on 10?

Edit: All good its news. Here is an article from TVblackbox which could have been added to the comment above

I guess it was because it had already been discussed a fair bit in the relevant 10 News thread.

Yeah surprised it’s not on Peach

Glad this show has been moved away from the main channel. It was way too boring, repetitive, cringeworthy and cheesy. Feud was way better for Denyer.

2 Likes

I can’t help but feel that Mark/Andrew were hard done by with the axing of Pointless

2 Likes

I am also surprised that it hasn’t gone to Peach, as the lead-in to Neighbours, instead of repeats of sitcoms (currently Frasier).

I wonder how long it will be on Bold?

Oh didn’t realise I don’t read that thread too often

As TV Tonight points out, the show is in repeat mode now.

1 Like

TV Tonight has also said that they have recorded enough new episodes up until April. So, if they are airing repeats this summer, they must be intending to air the new ones in Q1?

If this 10 News First experiment doesn’t work out then I assume they’d be going back onto the main channel

Well it’s a good opportunity to test the news at 6pm if they only intended of airing repeats oer summer anyway. If all else fails it will probably come back. I think though that just extending the News is a lazy approach. They should hace gone for a more current affairs style program or something. I’ve alwyas thought that an Entertainment or pop culture type news program (like an Aussie version of Entertainment Tonight) might work on Ten at 6pm.

10 tried the local version of E! News in the 1990s (hosted by Donna Gubbay) at 6pm but it flopped.

1 Like

And Nine tried an afternoon edition of Entertainment Tonight and it flopped.

It is now 2019. Very differnt TV ladnscape. I just think something news but is not the same old thing and appeals to younger demos would better bridge the gap between the News and The Project.