Broadcast Facilities

MediaHub still play-out Prime7.

AFAIK all 7 channels related to Prime including 7flix play-out of NPC, they are then sent to MediaHub where Prime commercials, etc. are ingested & sent out in the Mux.

2 Likes

In Port Macquarie this weekend.

Hit and Triple M co-located with 9NBN.

Dotted Gem, Go and Life logos but no Channel Nine logo, only NBN News (which is not surprising).

5 Likes

NBN News are now in the same building as Triple M and Hit in Coffs (the old NRTV studio). Port Mac are moving to a brand new facility at Sovereign Hills sometime this year.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Went through Ballarat a couple of weeks ago. I past the old BTV6 studios. WIN still seem to be occupying the facility.

16 Likes

Good old Walker Street. Great sweeping view out to the west up there too.

From memory there’s a DTV repeater operating from the site too?

2 Likes

That’s correct.

1 Like
4 Likes

8 years ago, I lived at 8 Walker Street.
(all ways on UHF channel 36 analog, before the switchoff)

4 Likes

Seven QLD (MVQ6) studios currently on the market. For those interested in what’s behind the front doors here’s a little look.

8 Likes

Looks like they’re selling Maroochydore too…

6 Likes

https://www.colliers.com.au/en-AU/Properties/10-year-triple-net-lease-to-seven-network/AUS-140-142-horton-parade-maroochydore-qld-4558/AUS66009128

Some more images

10 Likes

Is this where 7 Local News QLD is broadcast from? If so, where will that now be based? A broom cupboard at BTQ?

1 Like

As the ad states, Seven still holds a 10-year lease at the Maroochydore premises.

2 Likes

From my understanding, Seven doesn’t own (most) of its studio facilities around the country.
They lease their premises,

4 Likes

I doesn’t look like Seven that is selling. They are the tenant with a long term lease, so they will stay put.

2 Likes

Yes, and all that appears to be happening is the Sunshine Coast site will have a new owner, but 7QLD will remain there as the tenant.

2 Likes

Do nine own GTV9 or are they renting it? I know it is apart of the 717 complex

6 Likes

BTQ7 has a very large unused studio, so quite a bit larger than a broom cupboard. In fact, they have more space than 7QLD has now.

1 Like