Brands, Products and Promotions

I’ve got $4.03 remaining on mine. Nice touch that they will cover any additional cost so you don’t lose out.

If you can buy something with the card for $4.00, then you can get another drink for only 3 cents, great deal

2 Likes

Some new Oak flavours are apparently being released this week. They’re based on Nestle and Allen’s products, and include Chokito, Jaffa, and Redskin.

Redskin Milk? What has happened to the world? :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I’ll pretend I only read the first two.

1 Like

I’m sure the world won’t end with Raspberry flavoured milk.

It will. Literally. A cross branded milk will kill everyone and I’ll be laughing from my cross branded milk-free bunker.

4 Likes

Also, this:

https://www.taste.com.au/articles/official-cadbury-dream-white-christmas/nov0wmsb

Ha, same.

Don’t come to NSW. It wasn’t mad enough that they put biscuits into chocolate bars. Now Arnott’s is in bed with Dairy Farmers and have started stocking dairy cabinets with all sorts of diabolical concoctions. It started with Iced VoVo and Mint Slice flavoured milk. Next week they unleash fresh hell with the Caramel Crowns and Wagon Wheels flavours hitting shelves. Haven’t plucked up the courage to try the milks but the Wagon Wheel chocolate bar tasted like shit.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/food/drink/two-more-iconic-biscuits-have-been-turned-into-flavoured-milk/news-story/77eb96abd5e574b46d457600b17ce6b3

1 Like

Caramel Crowns are one of my favourites, but I can’t say I’ve ever had the urge to blend them into milk.

Here they are

image image image

I just want milk that tastes like real milk :face_vomiting:

Don’t have a cow. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So they took a raspberry flavoured chewy candy and turned it into a drink?

1 Like

Boss Coffee is already available in some Japanese and Asian grocery stores in Sydney and Melbourne, directly imported from Japan.

About time, there is a demand for local distribution of this type of product.

Bickfords had a go at the canned coffee market some years ago (Cafecino) but didn’t manage to get distribution outside of a handful of IGAs and other independent businesses.

Myer’s Christmas 2019 campaign launched yesterday with the reveal of the Christmas windows at its Bourke Street store as well as a new TV ad.

I think the TV ad is good but not as great as last year’s commercial with the “naughty or nice” bauble.

Darrell Lea has released two special chocolate blocks for summer. Quite a different concept.

Harbour Fireworks: Caramelised Popcorn, Rice Bubbles, Popping Candy
Gold Coast Road Trip: Pineapple, Coconut, Honeycomb

2 Likes

Lindt have released a few special Christmas editions of their Lindt balls.

Gingerbread, Peppermint Cookies and Peppermint White (Candy Cane).

2 Likes