Brands, Products and Promotions

We’ve all figured that bhp billiton one out.

I think @TelevisionAU was talking abput the oldest one that was posted by @NewsWeary from the 1970s which is symbol in a circle. It’s a bit difficult to work out in that photo which is probably a still from a TV commercial.

2 Likes

A 1980 60 Minutes opener, actually.

1 Like

Their logo is still the old Flub

http://www.bhpbilliton.com/

1 Like

I can’t believe I saw this ad on morning television today and I can’t believe this is an actual product. The product is called V.I.Poo. :joy:

Now I see the newspapers have picked up on it.

1 Like

Another collaboration.

1 Like

Not sure how well these will go. Noticed a lot of the Nestle & Allens ice cream collabs have been reduced to clear at Coles in the last 6 months

Quite an interesting read. I have noticed Dairylea and Good Nut, but never really thought about it that much. IMO I think Bega should slap its name on everything it owns.

3 Likes

I was speaking to a Bega rep the other day (former Mondelez Rep) and said that Bega is possibly looking into entering the sauce market, he believes it might be by acquiring Fountain Sauces.

1 Like

Launches next month, tastes good

3 Likes

Not enough caffeine in Coke. They need to add coffee.

3 Likes

But at least it’s the healthy choice with 0% sugar.

I think water is the healthy choice.

7 Likes

I’m sure those chemicals that make it taste like sugar are really “healthy”.

About time we got a coffee coke/pepsi variant in Australia.
Interested to see if the flavour is improved or not.

Seriously? I’ve never even heard of a coffee flavoured cola? Where has this been sold before?

I don’t believe Coke have any variants still selling in any markets globally. From Wikipedia:

Coca-Cola BlāK was a coffee-flavored soft drink introduced by Coca-Cola in 2006 and discontinued in 2008.

Pepsi has also had a bunch of variations test marketed in various countries over the years.

These articles pop up every now and then - a new one today - but this slightly older list is better.

Mmm. Delightful. :wink:

It’s out there today.

Coca Cola announces the launch of new flavour Coke Plus Coffee N Sugar

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/lifestyle/food/cocacola-announces-the-launch-of-new-flavour-coke-plus-coffee-no-sugar/news-story/5a674d2d2f3df4358013063a8fd59c5f

2 Likes

Saw an ad for “VIP” which has an almost identical billboard at one point to Bunnings’ “we’ll beat it by 10%”.

Expect Wesfarmers to announce a lawsuit :wink:

*it was uncanny"