Brands, Products and Promotions

Choc Malt & Sticky Caramel
Choc Hazelnut & Gooey Caramel
Dark Choc & Sticky Rasberry

1 Like

Coca Cola is replacing their Diet and No Sugar 1.25ls with 1.5l.
This includes Diet Coke, Diet Coke Caffine Free, Coke No Sugar, Vanilla No Sugar, Peach No Sugar, Fanta No Sugar and Sprite No Sugar.
They will remain the same price as 1.25l.

And

Cadbury will soon reduce all their blocks to 180g from the current 200g

**should also add that all Coke 4x330ml glass bottles will shrink to 4x300ml

They’re increasing by 250ml but price is the same?

1 Like

Assume the price will remain the same because the major supermarket chains (and therefore the overwhelming majority of retail for that size) rarely actually sell them at RRP.

again? At this rate there’ll be none left soon.

2 Likes

Surely down to a glass of full cream milk by now.

3 Likes

Well done :slight_smile:
But go buy a pack. It’s like one big Malteser with caramel in the middle :yum:

Yep, the bottles are labeled as 20% more at the same price as a 1.25l

1 Like

Poh is promoting these

Yes, for now at least.

The 1.5L bottles are too tall for my fridge door which is a bit annoying.

Is Zoe Tuckwell-Smith doing the new Ammi commercial

Peter’s Drumstick have teamed up with Gelato Messina for a special range of ice creams.

There are four flavours:

• mango and salted coconut
  • roasted hazelnut
  • dulce de leche
  • vanilla bean and peanut praline

Is anyone going to know what dulce de leche is?

1 Like

I’m surprised they didnt just say salted caramel.

Especially since Salted Caramel has been a crazy fad for a while. But I think it just means plain caramel.

It’s a first for me. I mean, I did know “leche” was milk so I assumed it meant something like “milk chocolate”. Little did I know that “dulce de leche” means caramel.

I’ve tried the bottom two, both pretty average imo.

Do they look different to the average Drumsticks?

Different wrapper, but otherwise they look pretty similar.

1 Like

I might try the Hazelnut. Have been waiting for a good Hazelnut ice cream for a long time. Apart from some gelato shops, you can’t get a decent one.

Still miss the Peter’s Chocolate Hazelnut Heaven. It was like a Nutella flavoured ice cream on a stick with a chocolate coating and hazelnut pieces in it. Really was heaven. Better than any Magnum.

https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/cadbury-to-reduce-the-size-of-its-chocolate-bars/news-story/601eca5010a1d2ef91ea3bdc0689886a

“We want to keep our Cadbury blocks affordable, so decided to reduce the block size rather than increase the price,” said Paul Chatfield, Cadbury’s marketing director.

The new change will see Dairy Milk standard blocks go from 200g to 180g. That means that since 2015 Cadbury Dairy Milk blocks have gone from 220g to 180g, a reduction in size of almost a fifth.

Cadbury Dairy Milk with Picnic will go from 180g to 170g while Old Gold will diminish in size from 200g to 180g.

However, Cadbury Bubbly blocks will head slightly in the other direction, growing from 155g to 160g.

“We want to keep our Cadbury blocks affordable, so decided to reduce the block size rather than increase the price,” said Paul Chatfield, Cadbury’s marketing director.

we don’t want to stop paying Coles / Woolies to offer the blocks for half price every fortnight

1 Like