Brands, Products and Promotions

Are you being forced to buy it, Cranky?

I believe it’s my duty to complain about random crap until the cows come home. :rofl:

1 Like

Mission accomplished. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s what I do. :wink: Now get off my lawn.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll stop coming home once they see what Oak keeps “enhancing” their natural flavours with.

2 Likes

This is the next step. :rofl:

3 Likes

Nah, I reckon they’ll team up with a well known food brand.

12 Likes

That’s something else I have a gripe with KFC about.

Seriously, can they please p##s off the potato and gravy? And the bread roll? I usually throw these out. I get the carbs with the chips (and probably the chicken), and the bread roll is a tad on the sweet-when-it-shouldn’t-be side.

When I brought KFC for the class, hardly anyone touched the potato and gravy or the coleslaw. I let someone take both tubs home!

I haven’t eaten it in years but can’t you just buy it without those options?

I seem to recall they had the consistency of a rubber ball.

You can swap, but all you get is another bread roll. Believe me, in the odd occasion I’ve gone for KFC, that is all I can get.

This is why whenever I feel the need for chicken nuggets, I go to Maccas. Or just buy a pack from the supermarket and some aioli sauce. Or if I want the full chicken experience, just buy some of the Aldi chicken - roughly the same price and less greasy (I bake mine).

Yes, there are like 100 other menu options that don’t come with a roll and gravy.

None from any of the KFC’s I’ve been to. Mind you, I also seem to get my kids (as in the kids I teach) either giving me more food than I asked for (I think it’s a bribe), or f##king up my order (not that I can punish them, at least not officially :wink: ).

Combined with the increased greasiness, I don’t go to KFC much anymore.

If you want a “full chicken experience” then I’m sure chicken nuggets are not giving it to you.

1 Like

Yeah, a chicken shop is a better option. Mine does Barbecue, Portuguese and Greek style.

Portuguese is peri peri chilli sauce and Greek is lemon juice, herbs and olive oil.

OK, wrong choice of words. Yes, i know what chicken nuggets are made out of.

Yummy. :face_vomiting:

Much like OAK’s newer flavours. With the addition of making your excrement turn different colours.

1 Like

the big problem at my local KFC is the bloody wait times in drive though. waits of 5 minutes at the window after paying are normal and 15-minute waits are not unheard of. the worst thing for me is the lack of apologies or warning, not even are “theres a 3 minute delay on chips” when ordering.

we normally go cos it’s convient but with a red rooster opening next door i’ll be going there - i much prefer the chicken from there

Potato and gravy is delicious, folks.

3 Likes