Brands, Products and Promotions

Coca Cola Australia has decided to discontinue the Barista Bros line, with production stopped in May this year.

There are no plans for a replacement product.

Tbh I found Barista Bros a far better product than Dare.

It’s probably the name if it isn’t selling that well. It has a bogan feel about it.

The two-day watch fair is exclusive to AFR subscribers and readers.

The cans of coffee Monster replaced it in a lot of Coke vending machines, can’t imagine that is the same target market though.

Given they had a recall, I assume they just took the opportunity and stopped making it entirely.

1 Like

I don’t know how it remained on the shelves for this long. Fresh milk is so much better than long-life.

2 Likes

Victoria Bitter trolls the English cricketers.

3 Likes

Cadbury finally got the message that the crisp and crunch chocolates they introduced were foul. We stopped buying Roses for that reason.

Strawberry creme, orange creme, and peppermint creme will be back and a new flavour is passionfruit delight.

Another collab. Darrel Lea chocolate with Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes.

1 Like

Sprite To Change Its Iconic Green Bottles To Make Them Easier To Recycle

Still wont convince me to drink what they are trying to pass off as “Sprite”

Collectors will have three special jar options to choose from to mark the occasion, which officially takes place on October 25, that each represent a different era.
There will be a design from the 1920s, '30s and '60s that enthusiasts can pick from.

2 Likes

Cadbury Triple Decker Special Edition is back featuring Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate and Mint Green Chocolate.

3 Likes

This has been out for a while in 7/11 but at their prices I have resisted (mint addict here). Hopefully we see it in Coles and Woolies soon!!

I saw it in IGA tonight where they are half price $2.75 this week.

1 Like

Independent exclusive for at least 12 months

1 Like

Ooooooh!!!

These could be good…

1 Like

Wash 'em down with this

2 Likes

What if they combined the pickles and milk? Yummy. It would be the greatest combo since Mountain Dew Doritos. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like