Blind Date

Julia Morris interviewed by Fitzy and Wippa this morning revealed that filming starts in July.

And filming will continue until August 19. Tickets for the first 9 of 10 sessions are now available (Session 2 is booked out). There will be two sessions each on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.

1 Like
1 Like

2 Likes

Julia Morris Brings The Love

Premieres Monday 15 October At 7.30pm

Love is in the air when television’s most-beloved dating show Blind Date returns to capture a whole new generation of laughs, love and light-hearted fun on Monday, 15 October at 7.30pm. Only on TEN and WIN Network.

Hosted by Australia’s first lady of comedy Julia Morris, the fresh version of the highly-successful dating show Blind Date will feature Aussie singles from all walks of life, the young and the young at heart.

Whether you are new on the dating scene, divorced, separated, widowed, or a single mum or dad, Blind Date will help would-be suiters determine which person is very right, or horribly wrong, for them.

Warm and full of heart, Blind Date taps into the excitement and curiosity everyone feels when they witness who has chemistry, the moment the studio wall is rolled back. Will sparks fly when they meet their Blind Date ?

Network Ten Chief Sales Officer Rod Prosser said: “With the wonderful Julia Morris playing Cupid in this cheeky new version of Blind Date , the upcoming series is sure to be entertainment at its finest. It’s fresh, funny and full of surprises, giving advertisers a premium environment to reach those looking for light-hearted entertainment.”

damaged goods

High Maintenance :smiling_imp:

Danger Explosive

1 Like

this end up

Does that relate to your previous warning: damaged goods? :joy:

We’ve had the Family Double Dare reboot and now the Perfect Match reboot. When does the Superquiz reboot air?

Probably Man O Man next on 7

On the set. Also see familiar v/o guy.

1 Like

The pink and yellow looks good but the purple and red on set looks like a brothel. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Doubt it. I have no interest in this show and I’d say most would agree.

1 Like

I think you should watch because it will remind you of your younger days with that ‘brothel’ set! :rofl:

2 Likes

What do you mean younger days? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: