Black...Ish

I’ve noticed The Critically Acclaimed Black-Ish has now Moved to Mate from Flix, Good Idea given we have’nt seen the Other Two-Thirds Of Season 2 Yet.

Season 1 is being repeated again on 7flix at 3pm weekday afternoons.

When is season 2 screening on 7mate?

Wednesday Nights around Midnight.

1 Like

First Run Episodes begin on 7mate from Midnight this Wednesday with 2x09 it’s about Bloody Time too as were still behind the USA and we’re gonna need them to air Double Episodes just to catch up.

7mate are now airing new Episodes Sometime 1 and 2 on Thursday Mornings, Always Check Local Guides.

The Final Episode of Season 2, Good-Ish Times airs Tomorrow Night on Mate at Midnight, We’ll shall go straight to Season 3 as Season 5 does’nt begin in the US until Mid October, so we’re right for now.

Black_ish celebrates it’s 100th Episode on November 13 in the States, Looks likely we’ll won’t see this episode on TV until 2020 at the Earliest:

||
|THE FAMILY WORKS TO SHOW JACK AND DIANE THE TREMENDOUS IMPACT MUSICAL ICON PRINCE HAD ON THEIR LIVES ON THE 100TH EPISODE OF ABC’S ‘BLACK-ISH,’ TUESDAY, NOV. 13

“Purple Rain” - The family is shocked to learn that Jack and Diane are not familiar with the iconic music of Prince. One by one, each member of the family works to explain Prince’s tremendous impact on their lives through his music, on the 100th episode of “black-ish,” TUESDAY, NOV. 13 (9:00-9:30 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television Network, streaming and on demand.

ABC’s “black-ish” stars Anthony Anderson as Andre “Dre” Johnson, Tracee Ellis Ross as Rainbow Johnson, Laurence Fishburne as Pops, Yara Shahidi as Zoey Johnson, Marcus Scribner as Andre Johnson Jr., Miles Brown as Jack Johnson, Marsai Martin as Diane Johnson, Jenifer Lewis as Ruby, Peter Mackenzie as Mr. Stevens and Deon Cole as Charlie Telphy.

Guest starring is Jeff Meacham as Josh and August & Berlin Gross as Devante.

“Purple Rain” was written by Peter Saji and directed by Charles Stone.|

Read more:Listings - BLACK-ISH on ABC | TheFutonCritic.comhttp://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20181029abc04/#ixzz5VgtUgIxO

1 Like

The 7th season, which premiered in the US this week, will be extended from 15 to 21 episodes.

Do Seven Even care about airing this show anymore? Never in a Million Years.

I have them on my list and intend to just watch on Disney +

1 Like

Season 6 of Black-ish premieres on Seven next Friday (June 25) at or after midnight - check the Seven Network schedules thread for exact times.

Why did they hold this for So Long? I had to watch Seasons 6 & 7 online and now Seven must Air 3 Episodes Back to Back to Back. We’re way behind the US as Those Seasons are’nt in the Australian ITunes Store yet.

1 Like

The 8th and final season of Black-ish will premiere on ABC in the US on January 4, 2022.

UPDATE 6/4/2022: ABC had announced the final episode would air in America on April 19.

1 Like

Black-ish - Season 8

From Thursday 30 March 12:30AM (Friday morning) with double episodes

I don’t know why they bother keeping rights to shows like this if they are going to air them when most people are asleep.

Because the viewers are probably on 7+.

2 Likes

A Bit too late as far as I Concern