Black...Ish

3:00 Monday to Thursday and looks like it’s staying there, Until Home & Away Returns then a 3:30 Move is Possible.

Thsnks. I found it yesterday after seeing your post and recorded it today. Spewing I missed the start though so I have to find the first 7 eps somewhere.

There seems to be an M-rated episode tonight as well at 12.20am. I wonder if that’s because they can’t show some eps in the afternoon?

1 Like

At Least the First Run PG Episodes can be aired at 6:00 or 7:00 4 Nights a Week seeming we’re Two Seasons Behind the US.

New Episodes Please after the Olympics?

Black-Ish is back with New Eps from Tuesday February 6 at 11:30p.m. Although it’s been a Year since the last New Episode, But at least It’s Back and Another New Eps Wednesday February 7 at 11:50p.m.

Come on Australia, tell Seven to start catching up to the US with Black…Ish.

Wow, I don’t believe it, look who’s favourite program I just came across :wink:

Thank You Luke, but it’s not the End of the 7flix Saga, We Gotta Keep Pushing for the SItcom’s Return to the Schedule even it means airing them at 11 at Night aka the Last Hour of Primetime.

What I see with Hard Sun On 7plus Black…Ish could become a 7plus Exclusive with Episodes from the US including Seasons 3 & 4.

They have a whole 7flix channel to fill. It should screen there even if it’s late night or afternoon.

Or 7Plus airs them First before 7flix does, that’ll make Sense, JBAR, Pass the Idea on.

It’s better to screen New Eps on 7plus anyway.

Yes, but Seven is a television network not a streaming service.

So What? Hard Sun is on 7plus, why not black…ish???

Because if they do that with everything, they might as well shit up shop and be a Stan.

I’m gonna show you how wrong you are.

Hardly a high rater, nothing to be lost by premiering them online then broadcasting later.

I’m on your side. Why are you threatening me?

I’ve written to the Seven Network Instead of Phoning them, Black_Ish Should air on the Main Channel Instead of Flix and Paired with Modern Family and The Goldbergs on Thursday Nights and you guys shall do the same.

1 Like

I don’t remember you becoming my boss…
FYI, being a touch less abrasive might actually assist you in your quest to get Black Ish and Goldbergs on.