Big Brother

Well internally they probably wouldn’t comment on it would they?

1 Like

I heard 3 baboons were going in.

Kyle, George Columbaris and Karl Stefanovic?

2 Likes

I thought the baboons got caught
Didn’t they make it to the bb house

That’s where they escaped from. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Looking forward to watching the vasectomies when the show goes to air. Should be mandatory for any participant in these reality shows.

4 Likes

Nick Tabakoff in The Australian is hearing that after his Firefight Australia success that Michael Pell will be overseeing live primetime event television at Seven, including the Big Brother final. So it seems like it will be live, if Tabakoff is correct.

4 Likes

Dear god.

1 Like

The final only will be live?

Looks like it. They have already begun filming 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

It seems the contestants on this are in the best possible position as long as no one went in sick. They’re essentially in a bunker being given food and isolated from the world and they would have no idea about how big coronavirus has become.

9 Likes

Would they have told them about it?

Considering they are pre recording it all, who knows. There’s nothing stopping them from having smart phones in the house and having “tech time” where they aren’t filmed for use in the show and they just pass time.

That’s the core issue with it being all pre recoded this season. They could be going home for the weekend and coming back for all we know.

6 Likes

isn’t a major part of the rules that all phones and other electronic devices would be confiscated?
That’s how it would be normally? I don’t know why it would be different this year even if it is prerecorded.

2 Likes

There’s no authenticity for the production crew to get the housemates to stick to this though? As long as they don’t feature it in the episodes none of us would ever know if they did give them tech time an hour a day.
For all we know as I said above there’s nothing stopping them from releasing the housemates on a weekend as we aren’t getting a 24 hour production cycle of episodes. So it be makes it so manufactured and contrived.

2 Likes

Well they cant use the excuse MAFS did with the drama all happened off camera. :laughing:

Well that’s not in the spirit of Big Brother! They should have learnt about it in the final week when they watched the news coverage

1 Like

Like in ■■■■■■■■ when Sandra sully went in to tell the, what’s been happening

yes, the most important thing at this time is some made-up ‘Spirit of Big Brother’ rubbish and not the public health and safety of their contestants and crew.

4 Likes