Big Brother

Rejoice? With no live feeds and no viewer interaction it’s just another pre-packaged reality show.

8 Likes

Easter is at the start of April this year and they keep saying that MAFS is a 10 week experiment on the show so I’m doubting it will finish by then. The couples only moved into their apartments together last week so I think would have around 7 weeks to go. So MAFS is more likely to run until late April. Every probabability they will hype up the final 2 weeks of MAFS or something over the Easter break.

If its a 10 week experiment it should be finished the week just before Easter. Easter starts 10th April. Unless by 10 week experiment you mean excluding the marriage stuff? I don’t watch it so I have no idea how all of it works.

I think this will rate lower than MKR.

3 Likes

I hope it does rate lower than MKR, so that Seven rethinks it for 2021 and have live daily shows of tje show. Instead of this pre-packaged shpw.

4 Likes

Or that it doesn’t come back at all.

5 Likes

More likely. It will be dead, buried and cremated. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The ‘Third Quarantine Cemetery’ is next door.

1 Like

i’m really stuggling to come up with any enthusiasm for BB this year - and that says a lot when i was going to 4 or 5 eviction shows per season down at dreamworld. I was a superfan… now i just don;t care

3 Likes

I’m gonna watch the first episode and I’ll decide from that episode. Despite all the negative comments on here. Will make up my own mind.

2 Likes

The couple’s only moved in together last week. I don’t see any way that it will be over in 5 weeks. Keep in mind the week leading up to Easter is also non ratings.

True I guess we will find out. I’m just going on what they did last year when it was done and dusted by early April. Baring in mind they are one week later And as you said a 10 week experiment the week before Easter works out to be the final. But guess we will see…

Any noticeable Instagram influences gone missing from the platform?

3 Likes

Yeah I think it will rate similar to Love island on 9.

Wonder how they will talk about current events weeks after it happened? What’s the point of a host?

How can they talk about current events if they’re in isolation and don’t know what’s happening outside the house? This won’t be an issue.

2 Likes

Sorry i should clarify it was actually a comment i saw on TV Tonight

What really is the point if it has no live element, no live eliminations, no live crosses to the household. What will Sonia do each episode, introduce a package of filmed highlights from 5 months ago and tell herself how outrageous this batch of housemates are? Will the housemates be discussing events that happened in the world last week, which won’t be broadcast until months later?

I was told that someone from my F45 (yes the same place that I knew Joey from The Amazing Race from) made it to the final stages of casting. I’ll have to see if I see him around the next couple of weeks.

Stop checking out all the boys at your gym!

Rumours are they are really really excited about the cast.

Seven’s really excited about their cast? Well, they’re not going to say they are bad, aren’t they?

2 Likes