Big Brother

As mentioned in Seven Network schedules thread, there will be a special Sunday episode on July 10 at 8pm.

With five housemates at the start of finale week, I think there will be consecutive evictions on the Sunday and the Monday, before public voting opens at the end of Monday’s episode for the final three.

That will be interesting for the three people still watching it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I haven’t liked the Channel 7 version of Big Brother with all the ‘twists’ and producer interference. However, the last 10 or so minutes of that episode of Big Brother was some of the best reality TV I’ve seen.

Johnson & Alisha just lost Big Brother. They will not win the public vote after that.

5 Likes

Burgers and bombshells

Estelle and Reggie walk through a minefield into Big Brother’s Arcade

Tonight on Big Brother, the top seven housemates were treated to a delightful diner dinner before they received their just desserts.

Although the evening began with burgers, fries and milkshakes, the dessert menu featured a brutal surprise: a selection of videos exposing house secrets.

When one video exposed Tim and Johnson’s top 10 deal, it proved to be the final straw for the OGs, forcing Estelle into an alliance with Taras.

During a twisted nominations challenge that tested the housemates’ physical and mental endurance, Taras held on for the win and went back on his word, nominating Estelle along with the remaining two Big Brother royalty: Tim and Reggie.

With the newbies promising to protect Reggie, Estelle’s fate was sealed and the majority voted for her to leave during the eviction ceremony.

But Big Brother dropped another bombshell, announcing a double eviction as the house suffered its most heart-breaking loss: Reggie.

Of course, all is never as it seems, and Reggie and Estelle were soon reunited in Big Brother’s Secret Arcade unknown to the rest of the house.

Tomorrow night on Big Brother: Reggie and Estelle cling to life trapped in the Arcade while Big Brother plans a surprise for the remaining housemates

Geez, didn’t realise Big Brother has suddenly become a psychopathic murderer…

1 Like

Just starting the series now , 26 episodes i see on 7Plus … how long did the series go for this time ? 3 months?

I wonder if we will see the show return after this series, seems the ratings just keep on dropping.

Put it out if it’s misery. It’s time to go… Big Brother!

2 Likes

Was it fake audience noise on ep 1 as they arrived?

1 Like

Yes

Return of the dead

Taras on a mission to stop Reggie and Estelle’s return

Tonight on Big Brother, the fantastic five reminisced as they enjoyed video messages from the evicted housemates.

Their nostalgia was short lived however, as Estelle and Reggie were revealed in Big Brother’s Secret Arcade along with the bombshell that both could win their way back into the game by taking part in a second chance challenge.

The catch? One of the five remaining housemates would compete along with them, with only two of the three being able to stay.

Mastermind Tim convinced Taras to take out the two OGs once and for all. Despite the enormous risk, he emerged victorious, once again pitting Reggie and Estelle against each other for eviction.

After Aleisha and Johnson apologised to Reggie for voting her out the previous night, they sought redemption and ended Estelle’s game.

Tomorrow night on Big Brother: Tim infiltrates the newbies with a plan to take them down but ends up walking into a potentially deadly trap.

Ok, a question for the few of us who are still watching, what is going on with Taras’ voice/speech? It seems to change all the time. Sometimes he sounds normal, other times just weird.

He is a weirdo.

Why are the worst of the HMs left once again?

Very odd!

I thought it may have had something to do with his glasses because he seems to talk normally when he’s not wearing them!

Taras vs Tim

Underdog takes down the game’s most legendary player

Tonight on Big Brother, as newbies outnumbered the OGs, Tim tried to turn the tables by hustling Johnson and Brenton to take out Taras.

More determined than ever, Taras knew the storm heading his way, putting everything on the line to win the nominations challenge and regain power in the house.

An unstoppable Taras blew Tim’s plan to pieces, winning his record-breaking eighth challenge. With the power to nominate three housemates for eviction, Taras plotted to take down game’s puppet master, nominating Tim along with safe votes Brenton and Johnson.

“Everywhere [Tim] goes, he creates a universe around him and everyone wants to be in it. But strategically, we just never really worked together and he’s coming for me. If he goes, my run to top three may be undeniable”, Taras said.

Tim’s mastermind manipulation had run dry as his heartfelt plea during the eviction ceremony failed to turn the tides. The game was over for the Big Brother legend.

Next week on Big Brother: Johnson, Taras, Aleisha, Brenton and Reggie battle it out to make it to the final three.

Maybe Taras is secretly a twin

Taras seems to think the public are going to vote for him. Somehow I doubt that.

It will be a brave/stupid person who tries to evict Reggie before the finale.

1 Like

The only way any of the others win though is getting Reggie out.

Reggie was on her own now. Her position in the competition was now vulnerable without support from fellow OGs.

I think the “newbies” would group together to evict her before the finale.

Someone passed on to me the final three a fair while ago. The three I was told are still in the house so it’s looking like it was correct intel.

1 Like