Big Brother

Big Brother Royalty

4 Likes

So 11 regulars and 8 Royalty? Me thinks 3 royal intruders thought the series.

I’m surprised they didn’t get anyone from their own 3 series they have produced.

This week’s issue of New Idea has more details on the BB house, including parts that were not open to the public during the recent Sydney Royal Easter Show.

Dont count out Danny being brought back

It looks more like a set than a house

Seeing Sara Marie, Merlin, Fitzy and Ben/Blair are in the promos I assume at least some of them may be returning.

There are 21 housemates in total so 2 intruders. Rumour is they are Sara Marie and Merlin.

2 Likes

Well he is apparently the best player to ever play big brother

Merlin would be great. He was treated so horribly on the show.

1 Like

What’s with the random channel 7 logo?

Do you mean in the lounge room pic? That looks like the large screen in that room to me, surely it won’t show the logo during filming, it was likely just there for the promo photos.

It was there for press and the walkthrough.

1 Like

During the show it is like is an oscilloscope wave.

I’ve been seeing some rumors that according to some guy on Twitter tweeting out saying that Big Brother 2022 will launch as a 2:15hr episode next Monday (7:30pm-9:45pm).

But a 2hr 15min episode? Kill me.

2 Likes

As previously posted

I bet it’s going to be a switch on/switch off situation

2 hours 15 minutes is the scheduled time. We will see if it actually does finish at 9.45pm on the dot…

While 7 are bringing back things - bring back the original host and format.

4 Likes

I’m surprised at the length of time given to the first episode; the preview released from Seven barely seems long enough to fill it. Must have sold a lot of advertising :thinking:

1 Like