Big Brother

Of course it wasn’t live but they tried to make it look like it was. Having huge crowd cheers and contestants waving out to no visible audience just felt so off.

Even the contestants were posting on social media and doing live instagrams throughout the episode, so they weren’t even bothering pretending that it was.

3 Likes

Definitely wont be retuning next year. Rating wise, this was an expensive disaster for Seven.

6 Likes

If they had done the Big Brother with the all-stars from different seasons instead of this would have been so much better.

3 Likes

Now they have season 9 episodes available to stream, just wondering if 7plus will stream Big Brother Canada s10 eps March to May and if so will it be same day they air in Canada, and if not how long after?

Is there any chance Celebrity Big Brother USA will be streaming in Australia in Feb, or the regular USA BB season June to Sept?

BB Australia in 2022, is it likely to air Q2 again?

Wasn’t there going to be a version that included former housemates, such as Reggie? Or were they in this series and I missed them?

1 Like

This version featuring former housemates is currently filming I believe.

2 Likes

If Danny is going to get more airtime. I will lose my shit.

2 Likes

yes i think it wraps just before christmas

None of the contestants from 7’s version of BB were included in the next season.

If they’re bringing back housemates from years ago I don’t think that Danny would fit in anyway. Hopefully they’re going back to the old style of BB with the former housemates because I’d rather not see them having to compete in challenges.

I dont think 7 will divert much from the format they have in place

1 Like

If the ratings don’t pick up for the next season of BB I can see 7 cancelling the show next year.

4 Likes

If 7 cancels the show wonder if it will ever be on FTA again, unless Ten picks it back up.

I think having interesting people and a mix of challenges but also general chat is what we need . It just seems like Survivor in a house these days.

At least the VIP show wasn’t shown as all talking about strategy.

Unfortunately with all these Ch 7 versions I tend to now skip through the challenges (the vip ones seemed similar to the ones on the regular BB ) and also skip the nomination talking and discussion on the couch … so that’s about 15-20mins at the end of each episode.

I don’t remember on the ch 9 or 10 versions so much time dedicated to talking about nominations and strategy.

Also you could say the winner of 7’s first BB Chad was a VIP ? a model.

The all stars one sounds much more interesting.

Nominations had their own show on 10 not sure about the 9 version but nomination stuff was all pretty much tied to the weekly nomination show and not the daily show. I also don’t remember any strategy talk on the 10 version either but it feels like it’s such a massive part of the 7 version and whenever I have seen bits of the 7 version its people talking strategy or forming alliances and it all just boils down to Survivor in a house rather than an island.

1 Like

The regular season did ok. I really just think people turned off the producer interference which made them turn off the VIP version.

You weren’t allowed to talk strategy or nominations on the 10 and 9 versions.

4 Likes

We will have to see when the next season airs. I do feel like a lot of people were turned off the BB VIP version due to the many unlikeable personalities + the producer manipulation in favour of Danny and SJ in the regular season.

3 Likes

I finally caught up with the last 2 episodes. So underwhelming.

What a boring finale .The audience noise was fake too as we never saw anyone else other than the final 3 and Sonia.

If this comes back at least bring it back with more well known people.

3 Likes

Do 7 plan to have vod episodes of Big Brother Canada s10 March to May?

BB Australia in 2022, is it likely to air Q2 again? Perhaps April to June again like last year?

Is there any chance Celebrity Big Brother USA episodes will be streaming in Australia in Feb, or the regular USA BB season June to Sept?

2 Likes

That’s a lot of questions in one post.

I think we all know as much as you do about a lot of that. No idea